ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at NC State

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
So what average State player is going to drain 7 3's and acore 28 points tonight? I honestly don't know a thing about State this year except they had what looked like big win at the time over Arizona and have had some embarrassing losses since.

Its on the road, and State has a knack for upping their game against Duke, but I say Duke rolls.

It’d feel really good to see this Duke team pull away from someone, but I don’t think that’s tonight

NC State is terrible and Dennis Smith is in Dallas. No Gottfried though which is a plus for them.

I guess I’ll go on record and say I think Duke drops this one. More of a feeling than anything, but I’m always pessimistic

So what average State player is going to drain 7 3's and acore 28 points tonight? I honestly don't know a thing about State this year except they had what looked like big win at the time over Arizona and have had some embarrassing losses since.

Its on the road, and State has a knack for upping their game against Duke, but I say Duke rolls.
I would say Duke wins, but I think it will be a little closer for my liking just because NC State always plays Duke a good game especially at NC State.

Play some semblance of defense and Duke rolls. Unfortunately that's not likely.

I have no clue why this team doesn't play containment pack line-ish man to man instead of pressuring out to half court.

Love seeing Duval (however the **** you pronounce his name) driving the lane. Bagley is a freak still.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle, yeah.

Allen shooting stupid 18 footers for no reason and Bagley taking threes turns a 10 point lead into trailing by 1... Ridiculous.

Shit I forgot to mention Trent fouling a three point shot.

Their defense is getting worse. How
Won't stick to a defense. Switching from shitty zone to shitty man. Just stick with shitty man but quit pressuring so godamn much.

Won't stick to a defense. Switching from shitty zone to shitty man. Just stick with shitty man but quit pressuring so godamn much.

43 points to a horrible NC State team in the first half... Yikes. I had to laugh at Bilas talking about how NC State offense looking better than first two ACC games.

This is a disgusting game to watch. This does not fall under the category of being a fun game to watch if I weren't a fan of either team.

Embarrassing defense, Jesus Christ. At some ****ing point you have to wonder wtf the staff is doing in practice. They had a week off, you can't figure out how to play some type of godamn defense?

Reactions: WojoRising
Embarrassing defense, Jesus Christ. At some ****ing point you have to wonder wtf the staff is doing in practice. They had a week off, you can't figure out how to play some type of godamn defense?
Defense aside. Turnovers are the problem tonight. That and an incredible amount of standing around on offense. Allen is acting like a timid poodle. dew vowel is making some plays, but turning the ball over too much with stupid decisions. Thankfully there is hope to fixing the offense.

Defense aside. Turnovers are the problem tonight. That and an incredible amount of standing around on offense. Allen is acting like a timid poodle. dew vowel is making some plays, but turning the ball over too much with stupid decisions. Thankfully there is hope to fixing the offense.
Agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT