ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at BC

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
BC is just raining threes. Chapman seems like he could make it from half court right now.

48-41 BC at half.

Jesus 11-16 in the first half. But it's not like they're contested shots.

Jesus 11-16 in the first half. But it's not like they're contested shots.
A lot of them have been contested. They are going to have to keep this pace up to win.

Won't lie, it is not a fun game to watch. Was not planning on doing this much cussing against a sorry ass BC team. But more power to them, they are shooting out of their minds right now.

Reactions: KisteK and tw3301
That was f****** insane. They wouldn't shoot that well alone on their driveways.

I have a hard time seeing BC shooting that well for 40 minutes but if they do they do. Might be a nice wake up call for this team.

BC 11/16 from 3 and still only up 7. Thats not a good sign for BC. Prob goingto need to keep shooting lights out.

Now you know how it feels like when some scrappy school for the blind comes in and starts shooting lights out ;)

6-2 foul ratio 4 minutes in the second half? I for one am stunned.

Eh, all the major programs have this happen to them. Generally the second half plays out differently.

6-2 foul ratio 4 minutes in the second half? I for one am stunned.
Lol... BC shot 16 threes in the first half and Duke had more fouls. Also Allen strips a ball cleanly and is called for a foul but no outcry here, weird.

Reactions: HuffyJB
I'm not watching (checking out UCLA-Michigan) but I think Bowman is the guy who was great against UNC last year.

Still trying to figure out why Bagley isn't getting fed the ball inside.

Lol... BC shot 16 threes in the first half and Duke had more fouls. Also Allen strips a ball cleanly and is called for a foul but no outcry here, weird.

Allen earned his reputation, now live with it.

Missing a wide open layup was ballgame. Duke still doesn't pass the eye test right now as best team in the country.

Lol no he’s not. He’s good but he thrives because of Bagley. He doesn’t have anywhere near the offensive game that Bagley does
Yeah I don't think he is just as good but he is really good and he is overshadowed by Bagley.

Well I was wrong. This BC team couldn't be hotter from deep.

Don't feed the post and turn it over, this is what you get. K didn't coach this one well.

Duke obviously doesn't get all the calls. Wow...

Lol no he’s not. He’s good but he thrives because of Bagley. He doesn’t have anywhere near the offensive game that Bagley does

Okay may have been over exaggerated but he's still a beast with plenty of Double Doubles

BC hit just 4 threes in the 2nd half. Backdoor was wide open several times and they've made just some tough shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT