ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at BC

10 points (8 of those coming from one player) and 6 rebounds in 29 minutes off the bench. Tell me again how awesome duke's bench is...

The truth only hurts for a little while. Head snapper has a reputation for flopping, period.
Ok... Has nothing to do with him slapping a ball and getting called for a foul which is why it was a dumb post. Stop being dumb.

I think they hit a bunch of threes against UNC last year. Bowman had 7 or 8 from out there. The Heels won though on their way to the title. This obviously shows Duke is not championship material.

Not sure if this was covered already, but is there a reason they played such an early conference game?

Duke could end up winning it all- they are that talented and only have to learn and commit to the bare essentials of defense.

That being said, I'm glad I consistently get the opportunity to root for a team of upperclassmen.

Duke could end up winning it all- they are that talented and only have to learn and commit to the bare essentials of defense.

That being said, I'm glad I consistently get the opportunity to root for a team of upperclassmen.
I think you meant to say "upperathletemen". Everyone knows there is no class at UNC. Ha, University of No Class.

Ok... Has nothing to do with him slapping a ball and getting called for a foul which is why it was a dumb post. Stop being dumb.

Well, dayuum, you get one bad call and you are upset? I think you may be the dumb one here. How many phony fouls has Allen got called on others for his flopping?

I think you meant to say "upperathletemen". Everyone knows there is no class at UNC. Ha, University of No Class.

0e9d3233d74b07600721bb26670b36ffb72c121f8e92b3473b9ce33a3fbc7e97.jpg

I watched the game, not concerned at all. It’s very simple - When Duke plays through the paint they’re unbelievably good and my favorite to win the championship. Their flaws on defense are glossed over because of their insane rebounding and subsequent scoring efficiency. When Duke plays through the paint they’re deep because they have Bolden and Javin off the bench to be big and rebound.

When Duke plays on the perimeter they’re inefficient which magnifies their defensive deficiencies. They’re thin because Javin and Bolden have no perimeter skills and have only one player off the bench who can play this style.

They’re young, still learning and have the GOAT who knows what style suits them.

ADVERTISEMENT