ADVERTISEMENT

Dudes, I am sick to my stomach.

Yeah, I guess. OTOH, I think our schools may be cancelled next week so perhaps I can find some time for a little extra golf. Plus, no one here is dead that we know of.

it sucks

at what point are they going to make restaurants and movies theaters close
maybe Malls
i have noticed all 3 are packed

Reactions: hawkit3113
They could close malls and theaters for all I care. Not restaurants though. I just left one a little bit ago. Stopped at Food Lion and the damn toilet paper aisle was empty. Why the hell do people need so much toilet paper?

I hate life.
I’m with you my man. Auburn definitely overachieved this year, but was hoping to see how they fared in the dance. Could have lost in the first round...who knows. I really just wanted to play a Big10 school to see how our senior center did against the best.
This shit is crazy. I remember the NBA strike, MLB strike....but this tops them all. This is something we will be telling our grandkids one day.

Reactions: hawkit3113
They could close malls and theaters for all I care. Not restaurants though. I just left one a little bit ago. Stopped at Food Lion and the damn toilet paper aisle was empty. Why the hell do people need so much toilet paper?
This toilet paper thing is going on everywhere, having the same issue in Michigan and Ohio. I guess people think that they're going to be shitting themselves to death.

This toilet paper thing is going on everywhere, having the same issue in Michigan and Ohio. I guess people think that they're going to be shitting themselves to death.
Same in Illinois. Costco, Walmart, Kroger, the tp is gone. Weird.

Reactions: tw3301
Hey, hawkit...kindly go eff yourself.

You can experience the Sweet 16 another year.

Hell, that's probably generous.

Surprising enough, I've not seen any shortage of anything locally. TP, Water, everything is the same as it's ever been.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

I think it has just become a thing or something. There is nothing reasonable about it.

Surprising enough, I've not seen any shortage of anything locally. TP, Water, everything is the same as it's ever been.
I don't know why you're surprised that there isn't a high demand for toilet paper in Kentucky. I am surprised you have running water though.

Reactions: 829305

Full stock here on all things. I went to the Bowling Green Wal Mart, off Campbell lane, and there was plenty toilet paper and hand sanitizers. They did restrict your milk to 3 gallons per customer, but at $.99 that may be the reason for the limit. Last summer our milk got down to $.92 a gallon. Eggs were $1.71 for 36 ($.57 per dozen). No limit on them. Last summer eggs were $.42 a dozen. So I don't see any run on any commodity here.

Civilized areas got on top of distribution systems a long time ago..

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT