ADVERTISEMENT

Drunken Stories

giphy.gif

1275505552_drunk-guy-vs-pole.gif

pijana-djevojka.gif

I’m disabled and in a wheelchair and about a month ago when I was leaving the bar one Friday night with a friend that was giving me a ride home, based on what I’ve been told, I tried to pop a wheelie to put the front wheels of my wheelchair up on the curb and fell out of my wheelchair and landed in a bush, it took 3 people to get my drunk ass out of the bush. lol

First time ever hanging out with a guy who became my best friend through much of high school, I got so loaded that I propositioned a popular cheerleader... AND IT WORKED! It kind of made me a legend in high school. We did the deed lying in a driveway -- with several witnesses -- and I was in that perfect storm superhero zen moment of having the boundless energy of an athletic 15-year-old and being too drunk to ever finish, so it was pretty epic. As far as the admiration and envy of my peers go, that's probably my peak.

Now that I have a 17-year-old and 14-year-old, that story is kind of gross.

A few years ago a long-lost friend contacted me out of the blue and stinkin' drunk himself just to remind me of it and rave about how amazing it was.

Can you pee at a urinal?
I have friends who look like they have 14 cameras on them while peeing in a urinal. I have no problem whipping it out and taking a leak. I also had a classmate that would drive home---45 minutes, just to take a shit. Couldn't dump in public. I'd get up during a lecture and walk in front of the entire class with a newspaper under my arm and come back in 15 minutes---i have zero shame. Now shitting at a party with one bathroom or at a new GF's house is a little tough.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I have friends who look like they have 14 cameras on them while peeing in a urinal. I have no problem whipping it out and taking a leak. I also had a classmate that would drive home---45 minutes, just to take a shit. Couldn't dump in public. I'd get up during a lecture and walk in front of the entire class with a newspaper under my arm and come back in 15 minutes---i have zero shame. Now shitting at a party with one bathroom or at a new GF's house is a little tough.
33644_h.png

I duke wherever. I always thought my essence was a gift.

33644_h.png

I duke wherever. I always thought my essence was a gift.
One of the most damaging things a human can experience is the sound in the mens bathroom at big city airports. Its like every guy shitting has a double hernia and explosive diarrhea. you have 20 plus stalls of dudes pissing out of their asses and I've never understood it---except post vacation where you are traveling home from 24/7 drinking. Ive shit on a plane, I've shit outdoors, I've shit in the ocean, I've shit on a scenic train ride, I've shit my pants, Ive shit leaning against a tree....you name it, its happened

One of the most damaging things a human can experience is the sound in the mens bathroom at big city airports. Its like every guy shitting has a double hernia and explosive diarrhea. you have 20 plus stalls of dudes pissing out of their asses and I've never understood it---except post vacation where you are traveling home from 24/7 drinking. Ive shit on a plane, I've shit outdoors, I've shit in the ocean, I've shit on a scenic train ride, I've shit my pants, Ive shit leaning against a tree....you name it, its happened
YES!!!

I don't have an issue pissing in urinals. But I was in the airport in Charlotte a couple of years ago and when I went in the bathroom there was nobody in there. Unreal, I thought. I went all the way to the last urinal, soon after a dude walked in and sure enough, he went past 15-20 urinals and used the one right next to me. That was kind of weird.

First time ever hanging out with a guy who became my best friend through much of high school, I got so loaded that I propositioned a popular cheerleader... AND IT WORKED! It kind of made me a legend in high school. We did the deed lying in a driveway -- with several witnesses -- and I was in that perfect storm superhero zen moment of having the boundless energy of an athletic 15-year-old and being too drunk to ever finish, so it was pretty epic. As far as the admiration and envy of my peers go, that's probably my peak.

Now that I have a 17-year-old and 14-year-old, that story is kind of gross.

A few years ago a long-lost friend contacted me out of the blue and stinkin' drunk himself just to remind me of it and rave about how amazing it was.
Congrats! Which one was it?
male-cheerleader-blog-jpg_210751.jpg

The railing must be Amish built. Nothing else could withstand that. Funny thing is, 95% of the sickos on this board "wood" if she was on Wood You Wednesday. Also, I wonder how many of her friends had to help her squeeze into those shorts.

I shared the story here about my involvement (passenger) in a drunken teenage car chase before. That's probably the best one I've got.

Long story short, a bunch of drunk teens got into a car in the middle of winter in Upstate New York. The kid driving tried to turn around in an icy driveway and just spun the tires for a solid 30 seconds. Owner of the house came out, thinking we were stealing gas or something, and that began a car chase at speeds easily above 70mph on backroads. Car crashed into snow bank, car crashed again after getting traction on the road when being pulled from said snowbank. We walked a few miles home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT