ADVERTISEMENT

Dookies lets chat

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Mark Mitchell announced his return. Proctor is returning.

I hear Filipowski may return.

What's going on with Lively and Dariq. I am going to assume they leave (if not my God)

May be looking at

Filipowski
Mitchell
Mgbako
Proctor
Roach

Bench

McCain
Stewart
Power
Blakes
Young

That may be preseason 1 right?

Here's what I said in another thread. One insider I know has already hinted that Flip is staying. Most expect Roach to leave because he'll be graduating, even though he'd still have 2 years of eligibility.

I'm excited. You could argue that UConn brings everyone back but Jordan Hawkins - and possibly Andre Jackson. If so, they might be preseason #1. Either way, feeling pretty good we're going to be in the top 3, possibly #1.

I expect Roach to graduate, and because his draft stock ain't getting any better, most expect him to leave. But, there is a lot of chatter about Filipowski staying another year. This lineup could be preseason #1. You're looking at potentially 8 different 5-star kids on the team.

Starters
Tyrese Proctor
Caleb Foster
Mark Mitchell
Mackenzie Mgbako
Kyle Filipwoski

Bench, In Order of Minutes
Jared McCain
Ryan Young
Sean Stewart
TJ Power
Jaylen Blakes
Jaden Schutt

Reactions: Danger 35 Zone
Plus Flip has hinted at staying for two years during different interviews/podcasts throughout the year. Obviously anything can change at a moments notice, but unless he gets a 1st round guarantee it makes more sense to return.

I expect Roach to enter the draft or go the grad transfer route. No inside info, just what my gut says.

Duke should be preseason Top 10 next year but where exactly depends on who returns/leaves for other schools. Everything I've read about this upcoming class, it's supposed to be a lot weaker then the current freshman class. If true, then this is the perfect year to get 2/3 returnees that you didn't expect at the beginning of the year.

Plus Flip has hinted at staying for two years during different interviews/podcasts throughout the year. Obviously anything can change at a moments notice, but unless he gets a 1st round guarantee it makes more sense to return.

I expect Roach to enter the draft or go the grad transfer route. No inside info, just what my gut says.

Duke should be preseason Top 10 next year but where exactly depends on who returns/leaves for other schools. Everything I've read about this upcoming class, it's supposed to be a lot weaker then the current freshman class. If true, then this is the perfect year to get 2/3 returnees that you didn't expect at the beginning of the year.
We were preseason top 10 this year and ended up a 5 seed.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
ADVERTISEMENT