ADVERTISEMENT

Don't look now but my DePaul Blue Demons are 8-1

A couple reasons

1. I am Catholic
2. Growing up when basketball was extremely local, WGN out of Chicago played DePaul games
3. I am closer to Chicago than Des Moines
4. I know the head coach. He is from my hometown and played with my brother
OT, but loved WGN as a kid. Remember Bozo, Cookie and the Grand Prize Game? Might be before your time.

OT, but loved WGN as a kid. Remember Bozo, Cookie and the Grand Prize Game? Might be before your time.
I got kicked out of the Bozo show for crying when I was 2. First they tried bribing me with a bunch of candy, but I guess that didn’t do the job. My mom was probably really pissed at me. Back then, no joke, it was a 5 year plus wait list to get tickets to Bozo. People would literally have to get on the wait list before they even had kids.

I think it was cause we beat Iowa by like 30 last year and he decided to jump on the most spacious bandwagon in all of sports. What other bandwagon can you jump on and immediately claim shotgun?
Haha, that last line made me LOL. Really wanted to make it to a game during my time there, but COVID messed that up. Honestly still probably will at some point to see the arena since I’m so close. Would love to see the Illini get a road game there for Gavitt.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Catching my beloved Cards at an ideal time.

The off court issues for Louisville are like me with cake.

Louisville is playing like a fringe T25 right now, probably in the 30-50 range depending on if the 3s drop. If the 3s are raining they probably handle DePaul. But if the 3s aren't going could see DePaul getting the W.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Lol we’re terrible.
At least not Memphis bad.

memphis is about to get hit by Emmert. Dude's I use as sources, is straight up panty twist.

Not sure how long it'll take to come out, could be tomorrow, could be 6 months. whole shit storm is coming.

Calipari in Memphis came really close to messing up with Fedex money. He should have been buried if it came out. .

Last edited:

memphis is about to get hit by Emmert. Dude's I use as sources, is straight up panty twist.

Not sure how long it'll take to come out, could be tomorrow, could be 6 months. whole shit storm is coming.

Calipari in Memphis came really close to messing up with Fedex money. He should have been buried if it came out. .
We’re about there dude. It’s bad.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Can you decode this please?

ADVERTISEMENT