ADVERTISEMENT

Don't look now but my DePaul Blue Demons are 8-1

Believe the hype
tumblr_inline_obm1ggRh971r6qkdd_500.gif

Pretty sure none of my neighbors know DePaul has a basketball team, even though a couple of their kids go to school there.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Awesome! I gotta rewatch the last 10 minutes, fell asleep on the couch and have no recollection of the end of the game. Didn’t even know they won till I looked just now.

Reactions: duckboy33
The last couple minutes of that Rutgers-DePaul game was actually quite thrilling. Play-by-play announcer was good, too.

Reactions: duckboy33
The biggest moment Depaul has had in 30 years and you fell asleep during the game???

What? That game was awesome. Back and forth the whole night. I like this team. Stubb's has this team playing hard

The last couple minutes of that Rutgers-DePaul game was actually quite thrilling. Play-by-play announcer was good, too.

It was Eric Collins, he does the play by play for Charlotte Hornets and he is one of the best in the business.

Reactions: dukedevilz
4-0! Looked like we were gonna lose to Western Illinois down 63-57 and then Javon Liberty-Freeman (Marcus Liberty’s nephew) went on a personal 18-0 run. Actually another DePaul player did score one basket in there somewhere, but you get the drift.

4-0! Looked like we were gonna lose to Western Illinois down 63-57 and then Javon Liberty-Freeman (Marcus Liberty’s nephew) went on a personal 18-0 run. Actually another DePaul player did score one basket in there somewhere, but you get the drift.

Only 36 more to go for history!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hawkit … as an Illini fan who thinks your trolling/schtick is funny and even got a graduate degree from DePaul and really enjoyed it…

Why the fvck do you like DePaul so much?? Lol.

I think it was cause we beat Iowa by like 30 last year and he decided to jump on the most spacious bandwagon in all of sports. What other bandwagon can you jump on and immediately claim shotgun?

Hawkit … as an Illini fan who thinks your trolling/schtick is funny and even got a graduate degree from DePaul and really enjoyed it…

Why the fvck do you like DePaul so much?? Lol.

A couple reasons

1. I am Catholic
2. Growing up when basketball was extremely local, WGN out of Chicago played DePaul games
3. I am closer to Chicago than Des Moines
4. I know the head coach. He is from my hometown and played with my brother

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT