ADVERTISEMENT

Does Nate Oats Stay At Alabama For Many More Years?

Does Nate Oats Stay At Alabama For Many More Years?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Probably not if the school doesnt renovate Coleman or build another venue.

Last edited:
If all of the blue bloods want to "keep it in the family" then maybe. I thought UNC and Duke would be a little more ambitious. The next big dominos will be what happens when John Calipari and Bill Self retire. Those programs could easily lure Oats. Being from the midwest, perhaps he'd also be interested in Michigan State? Gotta imagine Izzo's got 5 years or so left.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
If all of the blue bloods want to "keep it in the family" then maybe. I thought UNC and Duke would be a little more ambitious. The next big dominos will be what happens when John Calipari and Bill Self retire. Those programs could easily lure Oats. Being from the midwest, perhaps he'd also be interested in Michigan State? Gotta imagine Izzo's got 5 years or so left.
I am at the point where I am beginning to question how much Cal has left in the tank. I say he has about five years left as well. Kentucky has taken a toll on him. He didn't do himself any favors with how he built his rosters, either.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I am at the point where I am beginning to question how much Cal has left in the tank. I say he has about five years left as well. Kentucky has taken a toll on him. He didn't do himself any favors with how he built his rosters, either.

It's a taxing job, no question. Maybe he's just trying to win one more natty at this point.

Oats is killing it on the recruiting scene. Brings a lot of passion to the game. He's an analytics guy that won't tolerate bad shots. I think he would be one of the frontrunners for the Kentucky job. I can only imagine what his recruiting classes would look like at Kentucky.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Nate Oats isn’t going anywhere. AD Greg Byrne recruited him there and he will be well taken care of.
A new coliseum will be built at another location so it won’t disrupt tha basketball program in any way.

Nate Oats isn’t going anywhere. AD Greg Byrne recruited him there and he will be well taken care of.
A new coliseum will be built at another location so it won’t disrupt tha basketball program in any way.
Are you hearing this???

Last I heard they were planning on renovating/gutting Coleman and playing at Legacy Arena/BJCC in Bham.

ADVERTISEMENT