ADVERTISEMENT

Does KU claim they national title now?

RockChalk82

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
What’s the rule book say in this? Anyone know?
This is nuts!

AP #1
NET #1

ES682Y3XsAEY9vq

This title will be as legit as any college football title before the year 1998.

College football is its own beast in terms of claiming titles. Pretty sure a bunch of teams claim titles in the same year lol.

No, the NCAA has to fall back on previous redults, I heard they have KU going out in the 2nd round to Northern Iowa.

Cancelling the tournament would be ideal for Mark Emmert. It would be pretty awkward if Kansas won and then the NCAA decided to drop the hammer on them (although I'm not saying that's what's going to happen).

A thread about Kansas in which Louisville fan promptly turns into a Kentucky thread within 5 posts/ten minutes.

That fan base is absolutely eaten up.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
A thread about Kansas in which Louisville fan promptly turns into a Kentucky thread within 5 posts/ten minutes.

That fan base is absolutely eaten up.

Dude it’s a joke thread. Did u really expect people to be arguing if Kansas deserves a championship without a tourney??? I made a joke at the expense of RR30 and that’s turning a Kansas thread all about UK. In a satirical thread at that smh

All I see is Hancocks MOP trophy and a roster full of national championship rings. Probly worth a bit more than a piece of cloth in the rafters.
Link? From NCAA?
Yes, Luke loves showing his vacated ring. Bless his heart.

ADVERTISEMENT