ADVERTISEMENT

Does Archie Miller Return To IU Next Year?

Does Archie Miller Return To IU Next Year?

• Yes

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
Conference money isn't the only money a school has access to.
Reason why Texas makes more money than all those schools.

Baylor has a lot of deep pocket boosters plus the Baptist Church itself
Money is not an issue.....IU just had ONE donor pay the $10 million buy-out....

Bill Cook left a fortune....There is Mark Cuban...Cynthia Simon(daughter of Mel Simon), etc, etc...

Bill Cook left a fortune....There is Mark Cuban...Cynthia Simon(daughter of Mel Simon), etc, etc...

We will see how this ends up...

Brad Stevens could be fired by the Celtics at anytime.

If you don't think they are looking at him you are crazy.

Regarding the rest...
Baylor has all the same boosters.
Doubt you are looking to pay Scott Drew 15 million a year

Brad Stevens could be fired by the Celtics at anytime.

If you don't think they are looking at him you are crazy.
THis isn't minor league baseball----IU isn't "looking at" anyone. Do I think they reach out, or have? Sure. You have to...That call to Mrs. Stevens probably lasted about 10 minutes...

Stevens could be fired at anytime---You are right. And then hired by another NBA team.

One of these three, IMO, will be the next IU coach...
Matta, Beilein or Drew...

With the money comments made by Dolson, it leads me to believe its a current coach.

Reactions: duckboy33
Dafuq? As a Purdue fan, I wanted Archie to get a lifetime contract but the above is so flawed. LOL.
I'm not sure you understand just how wealthy Baylor University is. They could make him the highest paid coach in college basketball. I don't see IU being willing to go that far.

Gottlieb just called it the best job in the country.

Somewhere in between, maybe? RollLaugh

If you can meet expectations...

But the problem is unrealistic expectations.

Like I said before. Both them and UCLA allow their history to work against them instead of for them.

It will take a guy like Brad Stevens who can get all the naysayers to shut up...

Is Drew really much better of a coach than Tom Crean.

We hear on this board all the time Drew can't coach

I'm not sure you understand just how wealthy Baylor University is. They could make him the highest paid coach in college basketball. I don't see IU being willing to go that far.

Actually, making a guy who was the butt of every other coach joke until a year ago the highest-paid coach in the country sounds like something they’d do.Laughing

how much money does Cuban donate?
he once said he hates the NCAA and will not support it
he was one of the leading owners that pushed for the G-league so players did not have to attend college

ADVERTISEMENT