ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have 6 wins over ranked teams?

Indiana sure as hell dont
I just looked up Iowa basketball (congrats on the biggest season of probably your lifetime btw) and they don’t play a game this weekend. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a team not playing a weekend game during this part of the season.

I just looked up Iowa basketball (congrats on the biggest season of probably your lifetime btw) and they don’t play a game this weekend. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a team not playing a weekend game during this part of the season.

Iowa would win the Big 12

I was looking into this some more. Oddly, San Diego State hasn't played a ranked team all season. That's pathetic.

I think the middling teams are pretty good this year, while the top teams maybe are a bit weaker than top teams normally are. I guess they point this to being parity but I'm not sure it's completely just that. I think some of these middling teams are pretty good.

That said the usual suspects will probably be playing in the 2nd weekend and at that point you'll see coaching really matter.

I know nothing.

Top 3 Kenpom defenses are in one conference. Hint: it ain’t the Big 10.

Accomplish something yourselves so you don’t have to hide behind other teams that don’t accomplish much.RollLaugh

Top 3 Kenpom defenses are in one conference. Hint: it ain’t the Big 10.

Accomplish something yourselves so you don’t have to hide behind other teams that don’t accomplish much.RollLaugh

Because the teams in your league blow

Reactions: tw3301
Already beat TT and yes we could beat both Baylor and KU
tenor.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT