ADVERTISEMENT

Do you consider message board nemesis...

Would you shake all the posters hands? @TheDude1
FelineQuaintGoat-max-1mb.gif

I would shake anyone's hand until I had a real life experience that made me change my mind.

..as friends?

A lot of interaction.

I would shake anyone's hand until I had a real life experience that made me change my mind.

I am a people person.

I love most of the folks on this board. Not only would I shake hands with them I would hug them if they would let me. And. . . . and .. .. . . . then the next day I would argue with them.

I have the Dude on ignore because he wants to be an ass, but in person he would be my friend.

Ghost would be my brother, we would not agree on anything in Duke vs UK basketball but in life we would be buddies.

I love people and I love sport. Sporting teams gives us a way to argue and still be friends. Some folks are small and get confused with friendship and arguments.

The bottom line is that college sports unite the followers. We scream and fuss but we have a common love.

Just ask Borden. We argue out the ass but on the phone we are brothers.

First time I stop by in ages, and this is what I find?! Tagged in this nonsense?!

My answer: played Red Dead with a bunch of the boys, including @JimboBBN and SNU. At one point, SNU had to stop, but there were other possies around, looking to kill players. While Jimbo galloped off, I stopped and watched SNUs back.

I get along with nearly everyone in person. Only if you are a dick or asshole do I turn on you.

Just ask Borden. We argue out the ass but on the phone we are brothers.
very true----We have our moments on here, but that is never discussed while on the phone. MOF, we rarely talk sports, when on the phone. Usually its history, life stories, with some sports sprinkled in..

I'd imagine manyon here would enjoy talking with you: very intelligent, well spoken, with a very intetresting life, background, etc.....Enjoy our conversations very much.

Yea honestly I’m just to good of a person. I don’t hold a grudge and I do anything I can to help people out. I even reached out to that UNc fan who had a fake wife because I felt bad for him. People take this message board stuff to serious. Nothing about this place makes or breaks my day. I go at it with people from time to time but it’s all in fun.

ADVERTISEMENT