ADVERTISEMENT

Do Any of Y'all have Friends Who Root for other Teams?

Most of my friends root for other teams. It's fun.
Same. No one here likes UK. I've appreciated their teams and they somewhat appreciated UK history.
I wouldn't call either of us fans if we're playing each other....
For the most part bball fans down here are far and few between. Ark, Ole Miss, Memphis, UT.
I meet a lot of ppl, and learned a long time ago to not even bother asking about cbball.
The extent of Memphis basketball is to key cars that have a UK logo somewhere on their car.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbearde
I've made ppl leave when UK was playing, or, this one-time guy came over with a duke shirt on.
He knew f*ck all about college sports, he liked it because his last name was Duke.
He left that shirt outside. TS
I've calmed down a bit since then.

Asking how we “handle” having friends who root for other teams may be the most Kentucky question ever
most-of-it-just-came-naturally-naturally.gif

Honestly @tw3301 I don't meet that many football fans. I try to bring up sports, but they just don't seem that interested. I follow most sports and just can't seem to get a bead on ppl down here after 15 years.

I sometimes wonder if I moved back to central KY, is it the same?

I've only ever keyed one car and it wasn't because of a UK logo.
I never keyed a car, I painted one when I was really, really young. I mean with a bucket of paint and paint brush, I always want to make things better, I didn't cheap out, I painted the windows also so it all matched. :rolleyes:

I never keyed a car, I painted one when I was really, really young. I mean with a bucket of paint and paint brush, I always want to make things better, I didn't cheap out, I painted the windows also so it all matched. :rolleyes:
I'd love to hear the story on what made @coryfly key a car. What was it motivated by?

• Haha
What was the motivation?

10/1 girl or sports

• Haha
I'm a little slow, so instead of keying a car, you painted it?

FFS.
Yes, a very stupid thing, I was making lite that I was bettering it instead of damaging it, LOL. Stop and tell me witch one done less damage? Let me answer that, keying!!!!!! So I win the dumbass award. 😉

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I got 2 nephews who I'm tight with that are die hard duke fans. My UNC friends out number my duke friends and they let me know what it was last night. At the end of the game last night I muted my phone and before I called it a night I had 46 texts, I had nothing for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT