ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Hoosier fan that just discovered that Auburn has a basketball program calling other people bandwagons. Classic.

Yes. Other than the fact my family has had season tickets to auburn basketball for 25 years now. What other things would you like to make up? Let me guess. You didn’t attend duke either?

Yes. Other than the fact my family has had season tickets to auburn basketball for 25 years now. What other things would you like to make up? Let me guess. You didn’t attend duke either?

Yeah right and Pearl is a national champion. You talk about classic. RollLaugh

You're probably just confusing RR with your mom's bedroom.

I do recall telling you to get out of there.

ITkbA7I.gif

*since you're not being serious and all. Winking
If you want to piss off the auburn fan here call him a pothead. He hates it even though 420 is in his name. I know this because there are a bunch of auburn fans that despise him and takes the internet too seriously.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you want to piss off the auburn fan here call him a pothead. He hates it even though 420 is in his name. I know this because there are a bunch of auburn fans that despise him and takes the internet too seriously.

LOL. Look at this wannabe circle jerk member

Reactions: Wall2Boogie

I thought it was a given that he is a pothead. It’s the only way his comments make sense.

Damn 54 pages. I feel like this is a record for longest page thread. I kinda feel like we are on a political thread with this one too. Sensibility be damned!

Almost as much times as a few of you spend clinging to our nuts.

Yea because we all kno if it was UK or Duke that got caught like UNc did you and your UNc buddies would never bring it up right??Laughing

Reactions: Sevro
Dude is in every UNC thread but when called out he does exactly what you just posted. He thinks the UNC fans that post here are the mouthpiece of the fan base but he's a tad salty for getting banned from THR twice. Some people just can't help themselves.

Aww does little willie get his feelings hurt easy lol? Yep, that’s it lil will, I’m salty because I got banned from THR. Can you blame me? I mean, you seen the circle jerk that goes on there, how could anyone not wanna be a part of that???Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
Aww does little willie get his feelings hurt easy lol? Yep, that’s it lil will, I’m salty because I got banned from THR. Can you blame me? I mean, you seen the circle jerk that goes on there, how could anyone not wanna be a part of that???Laughing

How can I be hurt? Just laughing at your obsession homie and you're right about THR being a circle jerk but you got banned twice. I guess you wanted in that circle jerk real bad. RollLaugh

Reactions: Sevro
You have to get ready for summer school. You flunked study hall, gym and home room. If/when you hit puberty maybe your replies will get better.
You have to get ready for summer school. You flunked study hall, gym and home room. If/when you hit puberty maybe your replies will get better.
You are not smart enough to attend summer school. You attended too many of those fake classes at UNC that never were classes.

Don’t see what the big deal is. Schools been putting illiterate children through college in the name of athletic success for decades and continue to do so.

Yes. The problem is those that can't make a living in the sport then have a poor education to fall back on. They have a diploma but it isn't worth much if you are still stupid after going to college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT