ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're probably just confusing RR with your mom's bedroom.

I do recall telling you to get out of there.

ITkbA7I.gif

*since you're not being serious and all. Winking

that's what I thought when reading your attempt at trolling this morning.

Well that and someone woke up an attention whore this morning.

Attempt? Check out this thread rook. I hooked the same 3 I do regularly on here. Much to learn young in.....

Because you made a 12 year old type post. Maybe one day you can get to my level but I doubt it
Haha, nah, I'm not the trolling type. I'll leave that up to the kids. But hey, congrats, you got some Saturday morning cartoons and attention this morning.

I guess it stinks it goes downhill from here.

Will you two stop! Y’all are taking the spot light off of Sugar Tits and his fake wife for heavens sake. It’s getting close to the 4th of July and we all wanna see the pics he will have of her July the 4th morning run and her new Stars and Stripes tat that she’s getting on her other butt cheek!!!:D

Auburn continues its ownership over North Carolina. Just beat that ass in chapel hill to open the super regional

It's pretty clear the SEC has the most bandwagon fans.

Bandwagon fans? Wtf? Most of the sec outside of Kentucky fans understand that schools have more than one sport to cheer for. Sec regularly leads attendance in basketball, football, and baseball. Yet Kentucky only helps in one of those sports. Your school is the one that needs to become better at other things. You are seriously the dumbest poster on this board

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bandwagon fans? Wtf? Most of the sec outside of Kentucky fans understand that schools have more than one sport to cheer for. Sec regularly leads attendance in basketball, football, and baseball. Yet Kentucky only helps in one of those sports. Your school is the one that needs to become better at other things. You are seriously the dumbest poster on this board

Says the fairy who thinks Auburn beat UVA. Pot meets kettle. Laughing

Says the fairy who thinks Auburn beat UVA, Pot meets kettle. Laughing

Ummm that has nothing to do with my stuff but as usual you try to be clever but fail miserably. Also did you see that auburn continues to own your shit ass school today? Or do you only pay attention basketball as well like a good bandwagon sidewalk fan does?

You get me.

Ummm that has nothing to do with my stuff but as usual you try to be clever but fail miserably. Also did you see that auburn continues to own your shit ass school today? Or do you only pay attention basketball as well like a good bandwagon sidewalk fan does?
giphy.gif

You are really stuck on stupid Hoisery. You're getting your ass drugged up and down this board but you're too stupid to see it but I like messing with little fairies like you. When you log off reality sets in and you're back being the little punk bitch you always been. FWIW and for the third time, I follow all UNC sports. Eyeroll

You are really stuck on stupid Hoisery. You're getting your ass drugged up and down this board but you're too stupid to see it but I like messing with little fairies like you. When you log off reality sets in and you're back being the little punk bitch you always been. FWIW and for the third time, I follow all UNC sports. Eyeroll

I haven’t gotten my ass drug by anyone on here. I have owned the hell out of everyone in this board. You chicken shits are to easy. Your are also dumber than hell. When I have a douche Kentucky fan and a douche Carolina fan following me around it’s full victory for me. Keep at it there rookies

thanks. Your bitterness is sweet.

Insult more please. It's a good look. grr :mad:

When is your schools athletic department going to actually contribute something more to the sec than one sport? You Gus are free loading off the production from the other schools

I haven’t gotten my ass drug by anyone on here. I have owned the hell out of everyone in this board. You chicken shits are to easy. Your are also dumber than hell. When I have a douche Kentucky fan and a douche Carolina fan following me around it’s full victory for me. Keep at it there rookies

You owning shit like UVA owned you guys for the title. Carry on Junior. RollLaugh

Take that knee and call for back up. Your time is up.

I'm no UK fan but don't they offer pretty ridiculous support for all their programs? I know they do in football. When they play the Music City bowl they own the town more than any other fanbase that plays there, including Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT