ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you seriously going to pretend like I haven't gone back and forth with jc for 3, kyjeff, afamu and I am sure others? Quit acting like a victim here bro.

I’ll never act like a victim. But you came at me like we started all this drama and I seen you go back and forth with the clowns you mentioned. Like I said before maybe it’s the attitude we have when discussing this. As for me I’ll never shoot first but when it starts I may jump in.

You honestly believe people are hurt?Laughing Dude, don’t put yourself in the same boat as Sugar Tits!Laughing You really think I care what some random message board guy says about Cal??? Hell, I talk about him myself.Laughing You UNc guys are way to sensitive if you really believe what you just said!!!

I’m in my own boat and like you, I don’t care what others think/say.

I mean, several of you seem to care. I have a hard time believe any reasonable person thinks it is UNC fans who are the ones bothered because they are involved in a discussion about, wait for it.....UNC. I think the ones bothered are pretty obviously the ones who bring up UNC constantly in multiple threads. Like, dudes that aren't UNC fans but always seem to want to mention them, their fans, or weird slights a few of their fans may have believed years ago.

I mean, several of you seem to care. I have a hard time believe any reasonable person thinks it is UNC fans who are the ones bothered because they are involved in a discussion about, wait for it.....UNC. I think the ones bothered are pretty obviously the ones who bring up UNC constantly in multiple threads. Like, dudes that aren't UNC fans but always seem to want to mention them, their fans, or weird slights a few of their fans may have believed years ago.

A UNc fan started a thread about the scandal just to get attention from UK fans!!! Who’s bothered again?

Could anyone but a UNC fan have confirmation bias in this situation? Serious question.

Could anyone but a UNC fan have confirmation bias in this situation? Serious question.

Personally I do think you are Jarms but I’m not going to go all in like I did in the past. As for threads a UK fan started this one and I believe he bumped it. Welcome to the off season.

Personally I do think you are Jarms but I’m not going to go all in like I did in the past. As for threads a UK fan started this one and I believe he bumped it. Welcome to the off season.
I'm not but I appreciate the truce. Enjoy those Heinekins.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Check your alerts, bro.

Screenshot_20190606-064402.png

Man alive, you UNc fans that say you don’t care what people say or think about UNc sure do spend a lot of time here defending UNc!Laughing

Reactions: catman111
I dogged him a couple of weeks ago and that’s all he had. His A game needs some serious work.

LOL. You walked away like your shit ass basketball team did this year. I owned you like Bryce brown did to the heels this year

I don’t even need a C game to defeat you two rubes
You'll never even make it in the ring. You are basically the schizophrenic person in the park that yells out random crap to people as they walk by. At first, they consider punching you in the face, but then they realize that you are the way you are due to a condition and are not a threat to their feelings. So they just continue on and let you yell at the next guy. Have a nice day.

You'll never even make it in the ring. You are basically the schizophrenic person in the park that yells out random crap to people as they walk by. At first, they consider punching you in the face, but then they realize that you are the way you are due to a condition and are not a threat to their feelings. So they just continue on and let you yell at the next guy. Have a nice day.

TLDR

Laughing You have me confused with someone else. But go on, tell us more about how I post on RR.

You literally were asking for auburn fans to be banned there last year. Your fanbase is the biggest group of little girls in the entire country. Any post that is not complete sucking off UK will not be tolerated

You literally were asking for auburn fans to be banned there last year. Your fanbase is the biggest group of little girls in the entire country. Any post that is not complete sucking off UK will not be tolerated
Again, you have me confused with someone else. I've not posted on RR in 5 years at least. go ahead and search. But go on..., tell us more about how much you remember.

Also, I would insult Auburn basketball fans, but i've never met one.

ADVERTISEMENT