ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cmon man, even if he is Jarms it don’t cone close to the stuff you pulled! A fake wife and life will never be topped on this board!

You said she was a model and everything didn’t you? You even added the cowboys tat in with it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The Cowboys tat was the best part. I finally removed the Cowboys license plate from my Lamborghini.

'Yes' picked up 2 more votes today. 326 - 32. If you filter out the easy to identify UNC fans from the 'No' votes, then it would be 326 - 17.

The Cowboys tat was the best part. I finally removed the Cowboys license plate from my Lamborghini.

'Yes' picked up 2 more votes today. 326 - 32. If you filter out the easy to identify UNC fans from the 'No' votes, then it would be 326 - 17.
Just drop the charade & post under your old name.
Remember how confident you were about UNC getting hammered????? Good times

I'm sure this made a lot of sense to you, but I have no idea what you're even talking about at this point. I like Trump. I voted for him. I'm gonna do it again. For like the 50th time, wrong guy.

North Carolina cheated and escaped by technicality, as the overwhelming rivals basketball population has indicated in the extremely lopsided poll. Now run along and parrot some tMB lines. Maybe you'll feel super cool if you tell somebody to drink bleach, or if you use the word poast.

Edit - can't believe I missed it. You used BDD in your 'poast'. Another Main Board cliche. lol, you're so unoriginal.
Also does not hurt to spend 20 million to defend yourself.Wonder where all that cash went?

Just drop the charade & post under your old name.
Remember how confident you were about UNC getting hammered????? Good times
You're the one who needs to drop the charade. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Wonder how all those folks who got fired due to this feel?

We all know UNc could care less about employees and their families and even athletes and their families, but geez.

Since you’re so clued in with UNC, ask Flim Flam and report to me with your findings.

Wasn’t you one of the many screaming Cal was dirty and you didn’t care what he NCAA said?

Wasn’t you one of the many screaming Cal was dirty and you didn’t care what he NCAA said?

There you go hallucinating again. I do think Cal knew what was coming and it happened twice. I can let things go because I’m not one to beat a dead horse. Your claim is if 1 or 2 UNC fans said it that means the entire fan base said it. Why do you say the same thing time and time again about Heels hating Cal? Now since he’s been at UK I like how he coaches his players but do I think he cheated? I do. Does it mean anything now? Nope, not one bit.

There you go hallucinating again. I do think Cal knew what was coming and it happened twice. I can let things go because I’m not one to beat a dead horse. Your claim is if 1 or 2 UNC fans said it that means the entire fan base said it. Why do you say the same thing time and time again about Heels hating Cal? Now since he’s been at UK I like how he coaches his players but do I think he cheated? I do. Does it mean anything now? Nope, not one bit.

But the point is you think he cheated right? Ok, myself and millions of other people think UNc cheated. Do I give two shits if they did or not or does it matter now? Nope, not one bit! I said from day 1 UNc wouldn’t get touched. Just like UNc, Cal was cleared but yet you and other UNc fans swear he cheated. UNc fans (for the most part) are the most holier than thou fans on the planet but when all this fraud stuff came out their egos took a hit and you can tell it bothers the UNc fans. They’ve went from “We do things the UNc way” to “No Sanctions” which speaks volumes. I know it makes some of y’all feel good to say people are obsessed and all that but honestly nobody gives a shit about UNc they just know how bothered it gets y’all (it shows) and it’s funny to watch y’all get worked up. That’s as honest as I can be!

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
But the point is you think he cheated right? Ok, myself and millions of other people think UNc cheated. Do I give two shits if they did or not or does it matter now? Nope, not one bit! I said from day 1 UNc wouldn’t get touched. Just like UNc, Cal was cleared but yet you and other UNc fans swear he cheated. UNc fans (for the most part) are the most holier than thou fans on the planet but when all this fraud stuff came out their egos took a hit and you can tell it bothers the UNc fans. They’ve went from “We do things the UNc way” to “No Sanctions” which speaks volumes. I know it makes some of y’all feel good to say people are obsessed and all that but honestly nobody gives a shit about UNc they just know how bothered it gets y’all (it shows) and it’s funny to watch y’all get worked up. That’s as honest as I can be!

It’s all good and I do remember you saying we wouldn’t get touched. As for others talking, trust me when I say we don’t care what others think. Arguing something that’s been settled is stupid. You guys should take the same road when Cal gets dogged but some of you take it personally. Whoever brings up the UNC drama we’ll get the last laugh because we can counter with “scoreboard” or “ no sanctions” and many more. Like I said earlier we don’t give a damn how others look at us and with that attitude pisses off a lot people.

It’s all good and I do remember you saying we wouldn’t get touched. As for others talking, trust me when I say we don’t care what others think. Arguing something that’s been settled is stupid. You guys should take the same road when Cal gets dogged but some of you take it personally. Whoever brings up the UNC drama we’ll get the last laugh because we can counter with “scoreboard” or “ no sanctions” and many more. Like I said earlier we don’t give a damn how others look at us and with that attitude pisses off a lot people.

It might bother a few people but most people really don’t care about UNc. Honestly I think it bothers UNc fans more. If they didn’t care what people say/think why argue about it? Why not just let it go? Every school cheats/has cheated at some point so no school is clean. Some may act like their team hasn’t but we all know better.

Reactions: Fox2monk
You use "we" a lot here. You are a staple in these conversations and it is unc fans that bump old threads. It is safe to say that you guys do give a damn about how others look at you. Which is fine, but be real here.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
It might bother a few people but most people really don’t care about UNc. Honestly I think it bothers UNc fans more. If they didn’t care what people say/think why argue about it? Why not just let it go? Every school cheats/has cheated at some point so no school is clean. Some may act like their team hasn’t but we all know better.

We don’t start the argument so you may wanna ask around. They start it we finish it.

You use "we" a lot here. You are a staple in these conversations and it is unc fans that bump old threads. It is safe to say that you guys do give a damn about how others look at you. Which is fine, but be real here.

Your fellow Duke friend starts it and the UK idiot also. As for being real some of you clowns want us to feel embarrassed that no sanctions were handed down. That’s not gonna happen especially when we told you nothing was going to happen.

Your fellow Duke friend starts it and the UK idiot also. As for being real some of you clowns want us to feel embarrassed that no sanctions were handed down. That’s not gonna happen especially when we told you nothing was going to happen.
I don't want you to feel anything. You never told me shit. I never really gave a shit about UNC's misdeeds or how the NCAA handled it. I am just pointing out a flaw in your claim of not giving a damn. It's all good, stand up for your program.

We don’t start the argument so you may wanna ask around. They start it we finish it.

Not sure if you’re trying to be cool with the whole “we don’t start fights we just finish them” line but all you guys ever say is “no sanctions”. If that makes you feel like a Billy badass have at it but it’s pretty telling to me.

Fine by us so the idiots that like beating a dead horse that’s on them. If you going to call anyone out call them all out.

Again, you guys do the same thing so why does it hurt your feelings when people do it to you?

Fine by us so the idiots that like beating a dead horse that’s on them. If you going to call anyone out call them all out.
They are beating a dead horse. But you're right next to them beating the same dead horse. I call far more Kentucky fans out for this than I do unc fans. And I'm not trying to get into an extended back and forth here. So I will move on and let you guys get back to it.

I don't want you to feel anything. You never told me shit. I never really gave a shit about UNC's misdeeds or how the NCAA handled it. I am just pointing out a flaw in your claim of not giving a damn. It's all good, stand up for your program.

We don’t give a damn, that’s as plain as I can get. Pisses off some but that’s life. Since you commented you haven’t said anything about the other fools that fan the flames. Wonder why?

Again, you guys do the same thing so why does it hurt your feelings when people do it to you?

Hurt my feelings? Laughing You guys are the ones that are hurt because of the attitude we have. No one on this forum could ever hurt my feelings. If I dogged Cal you’ll definitely get pissed off. You can dog Roy and I’m good.

And comments like yours above are why people say the UNc way means win at all cost.

I'm still wondering if certain posters know what confirmation bias is.

Hurt my feelings? Laughing You guys are the ones that are hurt because of the attitude we have. No one on this forum could ever hurt my feelings. If I dogged Cal you’ll definitely get pissed off. You can dog Roy and I’m good.

You honestly believe people are hurt?Laughing Dude, don’t put yourself in the same boat as Sugar Tits!Laughing You really think I care what some random message board guy says about Cal??? Hell, I talk about him myself.Laughing You UNc guys are way to sensitive if you really believe what you just said!!!

ADVERTISEMENT