ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
“Guys, for real this time, this is my actual wife. What do you think?”

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The best one is McCants saying that playing sports in college is like being in prison.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wralsportsfan.com/rs/story/1090689/?version=amp

In an interview with WRAL-TV, he also said being a part of the team was like a 9-to-5 job.

"To get up, go to school, get in here, lift weights and play basketball. That's my 9 to 5," McCants said. "As my uncle said, I'm in jail right now. You're not allowed to do certain things. You're not allowed to say certain things, but once you get out of jail, you're free. (I'm) in my sentence and I'm doing my time."

McCants said his uncle first made the reference to prison.
That's a great quote.
Do work son and that money you buried will be there at the end.

My guess is he is not married and never has been, he was married to a 6 but she left him or he is married and is ashamed of her.
Any dude ashamed of their wife is a POS...

My wife was 125lbs when we met...Stayed at the weight for 17 years, or so. Became sick, needed steroids to help her breathe, and she has gained some weight...Well, more than some. But still----Same woman I married a long time ago,

Now with that being said, I wouldn't start out with a 200 pounder....Just so ya know... 🤣

My wife was 125lbs when we met...Stayed at the weight for 17 years, or so. Became sick, needed steroids to help her breathe, and she has gained some weight...Well, more than some. But still----Same woman I married a long time ago,

Now with that being said, I wouldn't start out with a 200 pounder....Just so ya know... 🤣
I encourage my wife to gain weight. I think she's topped out. Going back down now. It was fun while it lasted.
Wanted to see what it was like to do a fat chick not named @Kevin Bryan

Mine’s gained a little lately, but luckily it’s mostly in the right places. I actually want her more often now.

He's on Chicken Tinder already, seeking discreet romantical sexcapades with farm animals.

A Proper Hog Call​

A chant of “Wooo Pig Sooie” is known worldwide as a Hog Call. Just like any good tradition, there are lots of versions of the Hog Call (even spellings).
A properly executed Hog Call is composed of three “calls,” slowly raising one’s arms from the knees to above the head during the “Wooo.” Traditionalists prescribe an eight second “Wooo.” The fingers should be wiggled and the “Wooo” should build in volume and pitch as the arms rise.
Upon completion of the “Wooo,” both arms are brought straight down with fists clinched as if executing a chin-up while yelling, “Pig”. The right arm is extended up and out with the “Sooie.”
A full Hog Call — the kind one will always hear victorious Razorback teams execute after contests — requires two more Hog Calls, followed immediately by a “Razor-Backs” yell, coordinated with a pumping motion of the right arm after the third “Sooie.” So, in order, the full Hog Call is:
Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Razorbacks!

ADVERTISEMENT