ADVERTISEMENT

Did Huber Davis get lucky with Roy Williams players.

This would be a little more convincing if your handle wasn’t “Afamu.” 🤣
As I have said multiple times, I can’t change the name. If someone knows how please let me know. But it does remind the cheaters that they got away with the biggest cheating scandal in ncaa athletic history.

As I have said multiple times, I can’t change the name. If someone knows how please let me know. But it does remind the cheaters that they got away with the biggest cheating scandal in ncaa athletic history.

It just reminds everyone here how deeply we are in that pea head of yours.

I mean, facts are facts, no matter how bad IU has been. Sorry that hurts your feelings there Nancy...

And **** lets be honest, Purdue's fortunate IU didn't ****'em sweep them this year.....

And even more honest.....You guys once again choked in the NCAAT. Solid path to the FF, and you lose to a catholic church league team... 🤣

Lets talk some shit, brother....I'm in the mood for it.
Yes Purdue choked. It has also dogwalked your program for the past 6 years. A supposed blue blood program hasn’t had a winning conference season in 6 years. 6 years!!! Not one season above .500 record in the league!! Lmaoooo It’s beyond embarrassing at this point.

I like where this thread is going.

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Love moving the goal posts don't you? 6 is more than 5, head to head, UNC owns you too, anything else?
In K's career it was a 50/50 split. That is close to 40 years. Good enough for me. Oh lord. "owns" huh. What. sad person you are.

It just reminds everyone here how deeply we are in that pea head of yours.
Is that why you bring the name up so much. You cheated, you got caught, you bought your way out of it.

And it is comical coming from someone who comments on each one of my posts about who is who's head.

Nice job. And it sure isn't just Duke fans that think that.

Yes Purdue choked. It has also dogwalked your program for the past 6 years. A supposed blue blood program hasn’t had a winning conference season in 6 years. 6 years!!! Not one season above .500 record in the league!! Lmaoooo It’s beyond embarrassing at this point.
Good for you "dogwalking" IU-----a lot of people have. And what have you got to show for it? Not jack fukin shit. IU has been dog shit for 20+years, yet still has the same amount of Big 10 titles(3)...PLus, we have a FF/National runner-up.....So congrats on dominating Indiana....Ya'll gonna hang a banner for that next to your mythical 1932 Helms Bakery National Title Banner?

Wanna talk embarrassing? No FF's since 19 fukin 80. Your only "title" was invented by a bakery owner....Your HOF coach never went to a FF, and only made two Elite 8's and 5 SW 16's----in 25 years. Purdue has put more people on the moon, than they have FF's...

So congrats on dominating a broken program for the past 6 years..... I mean at least when IU was whoopin that ass, we were also going to FF's and winning titles....On the other hand, you guys whoop IU's ass, then go out and get bounced by Ark Little Rock, North Texas and St. Peter's.. 🤣 🤣

Good for you "dogwalking" IU-----a lot of people have. And what have you got to show for it? Not jack fukin shit. IU has been dog shit for 20+years, yet still has the same amount of Big 10 titles(3)...PLus, we have a FF/National runner-up.....So congrats on dominating Indiana....Ya'll gonna hang a banner for that next to your mythical 1932 Helms Bakery National Title Banner?

Wanna talk embarrassing? No FF's since 19 fukin 80. Your only "title" was invented by a bakery owner....Your HOF coach never went to a FF, and only made two Elite 8's and 5 SW 16's----in 25 years. Purdue has put more people on the moon, than they have FF's...

So congrats on dominating a broken program for the past 6 years..... I mean at least when IU was whoopin that ass, we were also going to FF's and winning titles....On the other hand, you guys whoop IU's ass, then go out and get bounced by Ark Little Rock, North Texas and St. Peter's.. 🤣 🤣
You should have stopped at your first sentence. Maybe go above .500 in conference and win a NCAAT game, none of which you’ve done in 6 fvcking years, before you trash talk other programs, specifically ones that have won 13 of the last 15 vs you, fvcking delusional jabroni

Actually, well, it was two......Just sayn'.......

Oh, and yeah, I mean one of those wins happen to come in the National Semi-finals....

And yes I know-----Indiana sucks.
The thing is no rational Duke fan goes around bragging about being superior to UNC or owning UNC. The Cheats have had the same level of success as Duke in the last 30 years during the K era. The only difference is K was there the entire time and UNC had 2 HOFers at that time in Dean Smith and Roy with an embarrassing Guthridge stint in the middle.

I personally will not take crap to a UNC fan again until we win a national title again before they do or we beat them in the NCAAT. Those 2 losses definitely tilted the rivalry in their direction because they were so momentous.

I honestly would feel just as shitty if we beat UNC and blew a 15 point halftime lead to KU in the National Final though. To be so close to giving K a walkoff championship only to blow it would be its own level of misery.

I comment less on here now than I ever have. New era for Duke. I think Scheyer will be great. And any loss to the cheaters is bad in my book. Those two are just like any other. Still surprised you haven’t used your talents on the lottery.
Stop man you're embarrassing yourself. They beat Duke in K's last home game and won the only game ever played between the 2 programs in the NCAAT.

They have the upper hand in the rivalry...for now. Just be glad they didn't win a 7th title.

The thing is no rational Duke fan goes around bragging about being superior to UNC or owning UNC. The Cheats have had the same level of success as Duke in the last 30 years during the K era. The only difference is K was there the entire time and UNC had 2 HOFers at that time in Dean Smith and Roy with an embarrassing Guthridge stint in the middle.

I personally will not take crap to a UNC fan again until we win a national title again before they do or we beat them in the NCAAT. Those 2 losses definitely tilted the rivalry in their direction because they were so momentous.

I honestly would feel just as shitty if we beat UNC and blew a 15 point halftime lead to KU in the National Final though. To be so close to giving K a walkoff championship only to blow it would be its own level of misery.
Dont forget the Doherty era.

Stop man you're embarrassing yourself. They beat Duke in K's last home game and won the only game ever played between the 2 programs in the NCAAT.

They have the upper hand in the rivalry...for now. Just be glad they didn't win a 7th title.
Arent opinions great.

Best player in next year’s class decommits for USCe? Who is advising this kid? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT