ADVERTISEMENT

Describe What Comes To Mind When You Picture Other Specific Posters

You love the large cocks. No tiny peens allowed.
giphy.webp

I present well. Shower and a suit and pretty close to Bordaen's pic.

*I said I have the good red hair. Who am I kidding, I have nothing working for me. I did lose a lot of weight and put back on some good weight.

Last edited:
It is a Florence Y'alls hoodie. Wow. Great eye.

F_EXGp8XwAEmSFU
Easy for me to spot. I’m from about 10 mins away from Florence. When I explain to people where I’m from I just say, “you know that water tower you can see from I-75….” and they know immediately. 🤣 Funny thing is it initially said “Florence Mall” but the mall didn’t exist yet, so the Bureau of Highways said it was illegal since it represented false advertising. Thus, the change to “Y’all” and now it’s basically a national landmark. 🤣

Easy for me to spot. I’m from about 10 mins away from Florence. When I explain to people where I’m from I just say, “you know that water tower you can see from I-75….” and they know immediately. 🤣 Funny thing is it initially said “Florence Mall” but the mall didn’t exist yet, so the Bureau of Highways said it was illegal since it represented false advertising. Thus, the change to “Y’all” and now it’s basically a national landmark. 🤣
I used to go to Kings Island about twice a month for about 20 years. Drove past it many times.

Never seen a game but that water tower is the reason I bought the hoodie....and a hat.

No one down here gets it, I like it like that. Goes well the rest of my hoodies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Putt putt place down the road has a miniature one of those at the 18th hole. A+

I used to go to Kings Island about twice a month for about 20 years. Drove past it many times.

Never seen a game but that water tower is the reason I bought the hoodie....and a hat.

No one down here gets it, I like it like that. Goes well the rest of my hoodies.
Yep I used to frequent KI all the time too. I was pissed when they replaced King Cobra. That was my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yep I used to frequent KI all the time too. I was pissed when they replaced King Cobra. That was my favorite.
Rode King Cobra many times. Also the Bat and Air defender if that what it was called but shut down do to being dangerous.80's King Island was awesome. Kentuckians were awesome. Currently eating pizza crust. Still live on the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just so ppl know.

tumblr_likn3f52dp1qz6f4bo1_640.jpg

Sill love turning that curve on the interstate and seeing the Cincinnati skyline scroll across my windshield.

Riverfront was the best. Walking across the old bridge with the complimentary Coke was the best.

CiXPTrvXAAAspmA.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT