ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Coach Dave Leitao Doing Some Of The Best Recruiting In The Country

gymman1031

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2008
If you take every program and consider where they stand and what they have to offer, absolutely! Hope he can get things turned around soon! And should he not end up lasting a whole lot longer, the replacement might inherit a program not in half-bad shape. The Blue Demons have quite a class for 2021.

They need to start winning some games in the Big East.
Didn't watch them enough to see where the issues were at.

St John's is the team I am keeping my eye on. Mike Anderson coaches my style of basketball and I want to see how it does in the Big East.

But you are correct. I think they are better right now than they have been.
Dave Leitao son is on the FB team at Texas so I would like to see them make the NCAA Tournament with him as the coach.

@WeAreDePaul it's your time to shine, man! A thread about your team. Tell the board what we can expect from DePaul in 2021.

I don't even know what this thread is about. I'm gonna guess and say we landed some pretty good players for next year. I just went and looked and sure enough we got a couple 4 star guys.

I wonder if COVID is going to help us keep some local kids? With all the uncertainty in the world the idea of being at a big school, but also being able to get to your family with a 20 minute drive could be very appealing to some kids.

But in the end they're still gonna be coached by Leito and he sucks.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I don't even know what this thread is about. I'm gonna guess and say we landed some pretty good players for next year. I just went and looked and sure enough we got a couple 4 star guys.

I wonder if COVID is going to help us keep some local kids? With all the uncertainty in the world the idea of being at a big school, but also being able to get to your family with a 20 minute drive could be very appealing to some kids.

But in the end they're still gonna be coached by Leito and he sucks.

I understand you not being confident in your coach. However, do you have confidence that, regardless of his recruiting, if he doesn't start doing much better soon, there will be a change? His seat is scorching right now.

I understand you not being confident in your coach. However, do you have confidence that, regardless of his recruiting, if he doesn't start doing much better soon, there will be a change? His seat is scorching right now.

lol, I have zero confidence that they will ever fire the guy no matter what he does. And if they do fire him, I have zero confidence that they won't rehire him in a couple years.

Landing Javonn Freeman Liberty transfer from Valparaiso was a coup!. That guy will count for at least 10 wins a year and 25 pts a night. DePaul is on the cusp of finally turning things around

Thanks for posting. Had no idea they got this guy. Just looked him up, he's legit. Will instantly be our best guard if not best player.

ADVERTISEMENT