ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Abby,

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
How do I come to the realization some are better at certain stats?

The team I'm rooting for is agreed upon by everyone that we're #1.

That's not good enough. Dozens of ppl tell me so.

How do I get them excited about all the ways of UK?

Signed,

@Random UK Fan

That's my Dear abby, what's your's?

anigif_sub-buzz-2009-1559329739-19.gif

Last edited:
Dear Abbey,

There is a rival fan on the Natl College Bball board whose team is in Kentucky’s conference. Her team has had recent success against UK the last few seasons so she has declared her team the new guard and that it’s up to KY to somehow dethrone them!? Her team is good, and has been for a few years, but it’s nothing UK fans haven’t seen before; the rise and fall of transient kingdoms against the Big Blue Empire. It was once Arkansas. LSU had a moment. South Carolina went to a Final Four a few years back.

My memory isn’t what it once was, so my question is “How long did it take the aforementioned fans to realize when their party was over?”

@Bert Higginbotha

Signed,

@Random UK Fan

Come on now! Looks like you need validation every day. Comical from the outside looking in.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Signed,

@Random UK Fan

Hey, it's good enough for us. Seems it's not good enough for you?

I guess Indiana can beat their chests about being top 10 all-time, but right now I'm not sure they're top 30.

Dear Abbey,

There is a rival fan on the Natl College Bball board whose team is in Kentucky’s conference. Her team has had recent success against UK the last few seasons so she has declared her team the new guard and that it’s up to KY to somehow dethrone them!? Her team is good, and has been for a few years, but it’s nothing UK fans haven’t seen before; the rise and fall of transient kingdoms against the Big Blue Empire. It was once Arkansas. LSU had a moment. South Carolina went to a Final Four a few years back.

My memory isn’t what it once was, so my question is “How long did it take the aforementioned fans to realize when their party was over?”

@Bert Higginbotha
1 season.

Plus I have that Barnes loving women on ignore and I don't listen to her.

She is running laps now as Richmond beat the shit out of Kentucky at Rupp today.

Dear Abbey,

@Bert Higginbotha
hahaha

Is It "ABBY", or "ABBEY"?....Or are you and Lurker talking about different Abby's?

BTW, I remember Dear Abby-----Loved that column. SOme of the shit made me realize my marriage actually wasn't THAT bad.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Is It "ABBY", or "ABBEY"?....Or are you and Lurker talking about different Abby's?

BTW, I remember Dear Abby-----Loved that column. SOme of the shit made me realize my marriage actually wasn't THAT bad.
I was wiping off on the curtains, didn't catch her name.

,,,3,2,1 until my wife reminds me to dial it back.

I'm a huge newspaper fan.

The frontpage news that wasn't meant to be in opion setion, the box scores from the sports, and comics and humor from TheFar side of Calvin.

Would pick a sunday paper every Sunday heading to the "mat", walkman, paper, coins, and horny housewives.

I'm a huge newspaper fan.

The frontpage news that wasn't meant to be in opion setion, the box scores from the sports, and comics and humor from TheFar side of Calvin.

Would pick a sunday paper every Sunday heading to the "mat", walkman, paper, coins, and horny housewives.
Loved that.......

ADVERTISEMENT