ADVERTISEMENT

De Sousa cleared by NCAA.

Will be in uniform today.

How much does this help KU fans?
tenor.gif

It’s huge, bro. Even if his minutes are limited (and they will be), it’s major addition. I’m realistic. He’s only been with us 2 weeks, and he’s young. I’m not expecting instant double doubles, or even single singles (is that a thing?), however, any time he gets on the court is very much welcomed. He’s what we’re missing, although the learning curve will be steep. Now, if we can get Preston cleared, watch out. Adding 2 5 star Burger Boys is HUGE, regardless how late in the season we get them.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Sweet! There’s 20 minutes a game now where Kansas doesn’t have to use a guard as a PF. That’ll help.

I’m thinking 25/10 average, right?

Sweet! There’s 20 minutes a game now where Kansas doesn’t have to use a guard as a PF. That’ll help.

I’m thinking 25/10 average, right?

Can't wait to see he and Jared Vanderbilt match up in the national championship game with both averaging a triple double.

Not surprisingly he looked a little lost. It will take weeks to get into rhythm.

Reactions: KUhawks34
God damn this KU team sucks. Tuesday never thought I'd see an ISU team with better defense come into AFH. And today never thought I'd see a KSU team with better ball movement come into AFH.

The IQ is just ridiculously low.

Edit: Sucks is a harsh word. Definitely not very good.

Last edited:
Preston would be more crucial since he's been practicing with the team all year.

It's gonna take this kid some time to get up to speed

Reactions: KUhawks34
ADVERTISEMENT