Who are you taking?

• Anthony Davis

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Kevin Durant

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Zion Williamson

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I’ve made my opinion known, AD was the most dominating college player I have ever witnessed, imo.

You should make a caveat that u get the string bean 18 yo Durant that couldn’t bench 145, not the current top 5 player in the world Durant. Same for all 3. Freshmen version.

If it’s current, gimme Durant.

Reactions: I am stupid
You should make a caveat that u get the string bean 18 yo Durant that couldn’t bench 145, not the current top 5 player in the world Durant. Same for all 3. Freshmen version.

If it’s current, gimme Durant.

NBA Durant is the most unfair offensive player I've ever seen. He's a 7 footer that has a better offensive package than most guards.

Easy choice, Davis. Heels win a ‘ship w him. Kentucky doesn’t. 7-7. 😉

Kinda wish Marshall stayed healthy and we got the rematch in the title game. I still think UK cuts down the nets but it would've been great.

Reactions: Villian07
Is there anything your vagina doesn’t bleed over?

I'm so triggered right now. Freaking enraged. Might even threaten to leave the board.

Seems like it would be relevant info. If all the Davis voters are Kentucky fans, it wouldn't say much, would it?

I'm so triggered right now. Freaking enraged. Might even threaten to leave the board.

Seems like it would be relevant info. If all the Davis voters are Kentucky fans, it wouldn't say much, would it?
Well special Ed, unless you want me to find another national board to post on, I’m not sure I can find a more neutral sample. Do you want to add anything pertaining to the topic or just continue to complain that you can’t see who voted?

Well special Ed, unless you want me to find another national board to post on, I’m not sure I can find a more neutral sample. Do you want to add anything pertaining to the topic or just continue to complain that you can’t see who voted?

Wasn't talking about the sample, Einstein. Just curious to see who voted. Like in every other poll. 😆

Reactions: JimboBBN
a thread? UK is #1 in 50 of the 71 categories. If that’s a thread then it’s pretty damn big.
mirror-appear-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT