ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Leitao is trash

That was weird. Why did he run up on that player like that, lol? Just makes no sense.

Reactions: KisteK
Did we see the whole sequence, though? I’m not saying Leitao is right by what he did, but do we know what was said initially by the player?

That was weird. Why did he run up on that player like that, lol? Just makes no sense.
That’s what I’m wondering. It looked like the player said something to him but why did he even walk up and stand right next to the player while he was getting ready to inbound the ball.

It looked like he was saying something to a ref or maybe a player then the kid on Chicago State said something to him and... Shit happened.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Seems like him and Danny Hurley would make a nice couple.
I have a lot of respect for the Hurley family but if we are being honest, Danny is a bit of doosh. Leiato didn't need an incident like this, whatever it is, to bring down his rep. He learned a lot from Calhoun. except the winning as a head coach thing.

I have a lot of respect for the Hurley family but if we are being honest, Danny is a bit of doosh. Leiato didn't need an incident like this, whatever it is, to bring down his rep. He learned a lot from Calhoun. except the winning as a head coach thing.

My impression of Danny was more of a lunatic than d-bag. Or at the very least, a person with the emotional age of a child.

My impression of Danny was more of a lunatic than d-bag. Or at the very least, a person with the emotional age of a child.
I have seen him up close. Not really someone I care to be around personally. He is a pretty darn good coach though.

Reactions: GE Nole
Man, the way the title read, I expected something real bad. That was rather disappointing. The player probably told him to stfu or something and he got upset about it.

no collage coach should ever say anything derogatory to an opposing player, especially during the game

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT