ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Le Batard show "does certain person look like..."

Quavarius

Aug 12, 2009
Man, that segment of the show, usually when Tim Kurkjian comes on, is mad funny!

My favorite one is the one about Jeff Van Gundy.

"Does Jeff Van Gundy looks like the guy that pees out the bottom of his shorts?" Stugotz is usually crying laughing in the background.

Reactions: KisteK
I'm a big fan of 'Highly Questionable', especially when Bomani is on there.

I'm a big fan of 'Highly Questionable', especially when Bomani is on there.

I used to listen to him on the radio but that is a racist ass dude. That black/white crap and how bad black people are mistreated by whites became about all he talked about it seemed. He would find the smallest reason in sports and sometimes outside of sports to make it about that.

Last edited:
I used to listen to him on the radio but that is a racist ass dude. That black/white crap and how bad black people are mistreated by whites became about all he talked about it seemed. He would find the smallest reason in sports and sometimes outside of sports to make it about that.

"YOU DON'T GET THE SHOW!"

Reactions: bkingUK
Uh. I already did and that thread is like 20 pages long. Unfortunately over half of the pics now are just X’s.
I am sure we could have a field day with it. Especially since people don't dress or look the same in every picture.

Likewise. Total Gray Bush.
514enDbe6YL._SX385_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT