ADVERTISEMENT

Dakitch destroying Bagley

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Geez, ripping into him pretty harsh during the game tonight. Said he can see why the team played so well without him. said he was all about himself and not the team calling him a black hole...and also played no defense.

And then he was like, don't get me wrong, he's really talented.

So, agree disagree? Seems like Bagley's stock has been falling a bit as the season has gone on.

Geez, ripping into him pretty harsh during the game tonight. Said he can see why the team played so well without him. said he was all about himself and not the team calling him a black hole...and also played no defense.

And then he was like, don't get me wrong, he's really talented.

So, agree disagree? Seems like Bagley's stock has been falling a bit as the season has gone on.

Think what he said makes total sense. You can be immensely talented and still not great for team chemistry

I don't watch Duke enough to know but Hansbrough was kind of like that and those teams had great chemistry. From the little I have seen of him I would get him as many shots as possible tbh.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I appreciate his honesty.

Ayton should be taken #1 overall without a doubt

Bagley is one of the most efficient bigs in the country. So... I think I'd be okay with his shots.

He's dead on there. What other coach calls a timeout then lectures the refs for the entire timeout?

He does this all the time. I don’t mind working the refs but he goes so overboard it’s not funny. Just quit bitching and coach.

Was coach K like this when he was younger?

Reactions: The Reindeer Terp
He does this all the time. I don’t mind working the refs but he goes so overboard it’s not funny. Just quit bitching and coach.

Why wouldn’t he? The refs listen.

When he was younger he whined about Dean getting preferential treatment. Now he spends most of the game blasting the officials into submission so he gets special treatment. I mean, him doing this isn't new. He spends a lot of timeouts chastising officials. Not sure why they put up with it.

Blackshear flops worse than Allen ever thought of, which is impressive. Then gets a "makeup call" and here we are.

When he was younger he whined about Dean getting preferential treatment. Now he spends most of the game blasting the officials into submission so he gets special treatment. I mean, him doing this isn't new. He spends a lot of timeouts chastising officials. Not sure why they put up with it.

Roy would do the same if he called a timeout once in a while.

Allen flopping on the final shot. Classic. Duke's defense improved a ton and their offense has taken a step back.

LMAO at Buzz telling the fans to stop cussing

Even your own coach think you're pieces of shit

Buzz is the man.

Got away with one tonight. Duke should have won by 30. They played extremely poorly most of the night.

Allen flopping on the final shot. Classic. Duke's defense improved a ton and their offense has taken a step back.

He didn't flop, he got bumped on his way down. It was a good no call though, I agree with the call.

Buzz is the man.

Got away with one tonight. Duke should have won by 30. They played extremely poorly most of the night.

He just iced the shooter by grabbing the mic.

Good win for you guys. Back to back NCAA appearances for VT

You think you guys can actually hold on to Buzz long term?

ADVERTISEMENT