ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse fball got screwed

I just want to make sure we’re all on the same page that the refs in this game should be hung in front of their children.

Let me know if I’m wrong. But know that that makes you wrong and also evil.
Cuse should be used to it by now. Usually it’s by the other team and not the refs, but still.

I actually haven’t seen any of the game. Is it that bad?

Reactions: brooky03
Cuse should be used to it by now. Usually it’s by the other team and not the refs, but still.

I actually haven’t seen any of the game. Is it that bad?
The refs gifted 45 yards of imaginary penalties to give Clemson a 14 point advantage. That’s ballgame.

It was a good effort. Cuse offense needed to do more in the 2nd half. Not bad, overall. Proud of them.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
The refs gifted 45 yards of imaginary penalties to give Clemson a 14 point advantage. That’s ballgame.

It was a good effort. Cuse offense needed to do more in the 2nd half. Not bad, overall. Proud of them.
Still had a chance at the end. Started watching the last drive. QB definitely would like that one back.

Reactions: brooky03

What were the imaginary penalties? 😁 😎

I just want to make sure we’re all on the same page that the refs in this game should be hung in front of their children.

It was pretty egregious.

You are wrong.

The ones that didn’t happen in real life.

example: Clemson QB was hit in bounds by no less than 3 miles but refs pretended it happened out of bounds
He was out of bounds and the Cuse QB was in bounds. But I am sure you know more than the refs. Care to comment on the Jack of holding calls on opposing offenses this year?

He was out of bounds and the Cuse QB was in bounds. But I am sure you know more than the refs. Care to comment on the Jack of holding calls on opposing offenses this year?

There is no world in which the Cuse QB was in bounds when he was shoved to the ground.

Contact started in bounds.

Neat. That has nothing to do with it. You think it wouldn’t be a penalty if you made contact with a guy 5 yards in bounds and then drove him all the way into the bench and slammed him to the ground?

After the QB was clearly out of bounds and the play was over, the defender forcefully extended his arms and knocked him to the ground. It’s the definition of a late hit. Even the studio head ref said that.

Neat. That has nothing to do with it. You think it wouldn’t be a penalty if you made contact with a guy 5 yards in bounds and then drove him all the way into the bench and slammed him to the ground?

After the QB was clearly out of bounds and the play was over, the defender forcefully extended his arms and knocked him to the ground. It’s the definition of a late hit. Even the studio head ref said that.
Was a penalty called? Do you think Clemson received favoritism? If yes, why?

Do you think Clemson got the calls against FSU also?

Was a penalty called? Do you think Clemson received favoritism? If yes, why?

Do you think Clemson got the calls against FSU also?

A penalty was not called, which was an egregious non call. You make yourself sound like a senseless homer if you can’t admit that.

I don’t think the refs went into the game thinking that they were gonna give the game to Clemson. I do think that Flannigan is an awful ref, his crews suck, and they are notorious for being influenced by crowds and coaches.

Seemed like the Clemson/FSU game this year was a pretty decently called game all things considered. There was a bad missed block in the back on the kickoff return to open the second half, and FSU got away with a hold or two in the 4th Q. Overall a better than average called game.

Holy hell you ****ing boomers post the videos.

This is what I found. Maybe there’s a better angle but to me this looks like a good no call. QB trips on his own after being driven out of bounds.

Reactions: IUBtown
A penalty was not called, which was an egregious non call. You make yourself sound like a senseless homer if you can’t admit that.

I don’t think the refs went into the game thinking that they were gonna give the game to Clemson. I do think that Flannigan is an awful ref, his crews suck, and they are notorious for being influenced by crowds and coaches.

Seemed like the Clemson/FSU game this year was a pretty decently called game all things considered. There was a bad missed block in the back on the kickoff return to open the second half, and FSU got away with a hold or two in the 4th Q. Overall a better than average called game.
And you sound like a senseless anti Clemson loser who is still mad. Maybe take a look at Clemson game film with best D line in the country getting no holding calls. Obvious holding calls that the refs don’t call.
See you in the CFP playoff. Oops, no I won’t.

And you sound like a senseless anti Clemson loser who is still mad. Maybe take a look at Clemson game film with best D line in the country getting no holding calls. Obvious holding calls that the refs don’t call.
See you in the CFP playoff. Oops, no I won’t.

Wtf are you talking about? Anti-Clemson loser? Why would I be anti-Clemson? And I literally said FSU got away with a couple holds. Legit typed it in the response. Do you read what you’re responding to?

Also, are you a Duke basketball fan and Clemson football fan?

Wtf are you talking about? Anti-Clemson loser? Why would I be anti-Clemson? And I literally said FSU got away with a couple holds. Legit typed it in the response. Do you read what you’re responding to?

Also, are you a Duke basketball fan and Clemson football fan?
If you paid 200k for your kid to go to a school would you not be a fan of that school.

Where did you graduate from? To each his own.

NC State undergrad, FSU grad school. Grew up in Tallahassee. I root for NC State in a few things, but not basketball and football. I mean…I don’t root against State (unless they are playing FSU). I’d certainly prefer State beat Carolina. But I don’t follow more closely than I would any ACC school and I don’t really think about it if they lose.

Reactions: Afamu
Damn. We got a unc basketball fan that is a Georgia football fan. And a Duke basketball fan that is a Clemson football fan.
He's a weird fvck so not surprised. Those types need all the confidence from their sports fans they can get. Good no call btw.

ADVERTISEMENT