ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse at UVA tonight

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
First of all, **** Cuse with the sickest of all dicks.

Second of all, did you know that UVA is scoring more points per game than Cuse this year? Yikes.

Really hope UVA goes in dry on this Cuse team but I have a feeling it'll be a close and UGLY game.

Reactions: brooky03 and tw3301
Boeheim is the most overrated college basketball coach of all time /hot take

Virginia by 15

Boeheim is the most overrated college basketball coach of all time /hot take

Virginia by 15

Won his lone championship because he got a once-in-a-generation type talent and got to play Bill Self and Kansas in the championship game. Hmmm, sounds like someone else I know

UVA has a fairly favorable schedule right now. I could see them starting out 7-0 without too much difficulty. If they can go 3-2 during the 5-game stretch starting with Clemson, then I think they have a solid shot at a #1 seed:

1/23- Clemson
1/27- at Duke
1/31- Louisville
2/3- at Syracuse
2/7- at Florida State

Cuse is a bad offensive team, this shouldn't be close.

UVA by about....
sometimes-you-just-need-six-hunnit-fiddy-dollars-18536.png

Reactions: tw3301
Offense really gonna get going tonight for Virginia?

UVA would make Kentucky look like little boys (which would probably get you rock hard). And then Calipari would use the youth excuse for the loss.

UVA would make Kentucky look like little boys (which would probably get you rock hard). And then Calipari would use the youth excuse for the loss.

I'm already rock hard thinking about that matchup. I love nothing more than 42-37 games.

The O/U for this game is set at 114 but KenPom is predicting a 58-46 win. I rarely if ever see a 10 point disparity between KenPom's projection and the Vegas total before...unreal.

These two teams play at the slowest (UVA) and 7th slowest (Cuse) adjusted tempos in the country among 351 Division 1 teams. The Under 114 may be the easiest bet known to mankind which of course means it"ll be a 95-90 barnburner. ;)

Cuse needs to start guarding hunter in the middle of that zone. He's been a game changer the last 10 minutes.

Cuse big guards continue to dominate UVA. Malachi, Battle, White, Howard. Just a bad matchup for us. Hunter has been huge in the middle of the zone for us. Hopefully we can hold off at home

Gotta press soon. UVA can't handle full court pressure.

That said..... UVA by 12

I can't find this game anywhere on tv. That ACC tv deal is so damn bad.

The O/U for this game is set at 114 but KenPom is predicting a 58-46 win. I rarely if ever see a 10 point disparity between KenPom's projection and the Vegas total before...unreal.

These two teams play at the slowest (UVA) and 7th slowest (Cuse) adjusted tempos in the country among 351 Division 1 teams. The Under 114 may be the easiest bet known to mankind which of course means it"ll be a 95-90 barnburner. ;)

So much for the under. ;)

UVA just can't handle the full court press at all. This is reminiscent of the Elite 8 meltdown two years ago that the Hoos had against Cuse.

Luckily they were up 14 when the meltdown happened with only 2 mins left.

Reactions: brooky03
I wouldn't worry. Unless you forget to guard Frank or Battle, you're golden.

I thought we guarded them pretty well. They just have an uncanny to hit tough shots against us. Will probably do an even better job at home.

ADVERTISEMENT