ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy stats about your team

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
UVA has three players (Jerome, Guy, and Hunter) that are averaging at least 42% from 3 with 4 rebounds per game and 2 assists per game. That is more than the entire Big 10, Big 12, and SEC have combined.

Reactions: GE Nole
The Wolfpack will get a higher seed than usual because the field is complete garbage.

UVA has three players (Jerome, Guy, and Hunter) that are averaging at least 42% from 3 with 4 rebounds per game and 2 assists per game. That is more than the entire Big 10, Big 12, and SEC have combined.
Wow. Should mean they are beating everyone by 30 points. How did that work out against Duke?

Wow. Should mean they are beating everyone by 30 points. How did that work out against Duke?

Nope. Just by 17.2 ppg. Only 4th best in the country. Gonzaga, Duke, and Wofford probably have better players.

Man, are you really talking crap about a team losing to Duke? They beat us worse than UVA
But I am not on here bragging about how great we are. Show me one posting of me talking about how great Kentucky is shooting or playing.

No. But I am not on here bragging about how great we are.

giphy.gif

No. But I am not on here bragging about how great we are.

Yeah your focus is more about bringing other teams down than lifting your own team up. You are so obsessed with me. You make a negative comment about UVA every single time I post. It's actually quite flattering. But don't get any sexy ideas now. I'm not your cousin.

Why do you and JC ruin practically every thread on this board?
Hoping you would go back to the Louisville board and stay in your mommy's basement where you live rent free. Katina could join you.

Yeah your focus is more about bringing other teams down than lifting your own team up. You are so obsessed with me. You make a negative comment about UVA every single time I post. It's actually quite flattering. But don't get any sexy ideas now. I'm not your cousin.
Definitely not good enough to be my cousin.

Talk about crazy:

Cam Reddish is a better 3-point shooter when Duke is trailing in a game. He’s not that good when Duke is winning.

Also, Duke is a better 3 point shooting team on the road than at home.

Last edited:
Duke played UVA twice, averaged a 6 point victory. At that rate, Duke would have to play UVA 4 more times to surpass the point differential for their 1 game against Kentucky.

Why do you have a hard on for UVA?
You are correct. I apologize.

ADVERTISEMENT