ADVERTISEMENT

Could we take the football board?

I mean, we have @hawkit3113

giphy.gif

I like to think of myself as the leader of this board. With that said, I am definitely more alpha than whoever leads them.
Fair enough.

Also, I think you (or I could) should start the same thread over there, connect it to this one and see how it plays out. I'd only do it with your blessing of course. Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.

We could throw down a gauntlet of sorts, and get this settled. LOTTA potential with this!

giphy.gif

Reactions: dtgold88
Fair enough.

Also, I think you (or I could) should start the same thread over there, connect it to this one and see how it plays out. I'd only do it with your blessing of course. Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.

We could throw down a gauntlet of sorts, and get this settled. LOTTA potential with this!
I figured you would enjoy this thread. Yes you have my permission. It’s been a slow day and I could use the entertainment.

In a fight to the death?

Well, your Bluebloods are, what, Kentucky, UCLA, North Carolina, Kansas, and maybe Indiana, right?

Ours are Alabama, Notre Dame, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Michigan, and Texas. Sprinkle in Penn State and Tennessee, if you like.

I don't like you guys' chances. o_O

Folks growing up playing hoops are just tougher. There’s no platoons or pads to prevent you from shredding your knee on the asphalt. Plus we can outsmart the football folks due to: 1) not having head trauma; 2) not being dumb rednecks.

Basketball board in round 4.

Well, your Bluebloods are, what, Kentucky, UCLA, North Carolina, Kansas, and maybe Indiana, right?

Ours are Alabama, Notre Dame, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Michigan, and Texas. Sprinkle in Penn State and Tennessee, if you like.

I don't like you guys' chances. o_O
How do you figure your blue bloods are better than ours?

Studies show that basketball fans are in better shape.
I mean, it's common sense right? There are at least 2 basketball games per week, only one football game. That's an extra day of blood pumping frustration and a lack of sex for the basketball guys. (Wife gets nowhere near me during, or after a UK basketball game). Soooo we're tougher.

ADVERTISEMENT