ADVERTISEMENT

Could A Women’s Pro Team Beat The Worst Men’s CBB Team?

No. Not even close. Especially if you are using the men's ball.

I’m not sure a pro women’s team could beat one of the better boys high school teams in the country.
yeah they wouldn't IMO, and that's not a knock on the WNBA players. There's just different heights, athleticism. They would shoot better if open no question, but they wouldn't be very open to shoot IMO.

Reactions: Disco Hat
The way women shoot from distance these days I would think it possible. The issue is the ball
Dude...any college team would destroy a women's pro team. A lot of high school teams would as well.

Men are bigger, stronger, faster, quicker, can jump exponentially higher, and are much, much, much, more physical.

You act like these women will just camp out at the three point line and take uncontested shots. Good luck getting a clean shot off, or not getting constantly rejected, or having the quickness/lateral mobility to shake the defender.

Not happening.

Dude...any college team would destroy a women's pro team. A lot of high school teams would as well.

Men are bigger, stronger, faster, quicker, can jump exponentially higher, and are much, much, much, more physical.

You act like these women will just camp out at the three point line and take uncontested shots. Good luck getting a clean shot off, or not getting constantly rejected, or having the quickness/lateral mobility to shake the defender.

Not happening.
We will never know but the context was the worst college team. There are some horrific D3 and NAIA teams that don’t do all the things you point out.

Women are not as big and strong as men, so no.

And fight?

bang-energy.gif

Unpopular opinion but I still believe the NY Liberty would beat the #402 (yes there are that many) D3 team.

Not direvcted at the OP---Hes my dude. BUT, as much as some wanna feel that men/women are equal in terms of how we are built---Just no. The physical aspect alone would be a huge separation----then the athletic ability?

Absolute no chance. People talking about Clark being drafted by the Pistons, or her playing vs men? She would be absolutely shut down. She's taking 5'9", 120 guards off the bounce, etc....Imagine trying to do this vs a 6'5, 200 DUDE. Shit even a shit defender like Mgbako would shit on her.

Could a collective of McD's players win against a collective of WNBA all-stars?
would mop the floor with them. Not even a contest.

There's a reason we don't see women,thinking they are men, trying to play in the NBA or the NFL...Or in general, trying to compete vs men.

Why?---Because they physically and athletically cannot.

ADVERTISEMENT