ADVERTISEMENT

Corruption

Yup! He’s embracing the extreme left. Not sure that’s the best approach to beat Trump. I personally am hoping for Bernie because that would guarantee another victory for Trump.

So you (i) agree with a post ("Yup!") that says Booker was acting "a little trumpish," and immediately afterwards (ii) state that Booker is "embracing the extreme left."

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Have a great weekend, everyone!

I don't trust your objectivity and I haven't checked it out for myself yet.
you sure check out anything and everything concerning Trump until you find out those breaking stories are mostly lies
then you guys go back in your hole and quit talking about it until the next "oh we got him moment" only to have your hearts broken once again
so we all have seen the fact that you have no objectivity
i have no doubt that you HAVE INDEED CHECKED it out

when he tried to act like he was "Nathan Hale" only to find out he was telling a complete and total lie
man he is a clown show

Last edited:
There’s a stark difference in their ideology for one, not defending Antifa whatsoever, but both parties are cloaked.

just like the KKK, eventually Antifa will murder someone and probably more than one

hate is hate
no one can defend one and condemn the other
both need to be condemned

Last edited:
Reactions: mathboy
I know this doesn’t connect to Trumps corruption (in the traditional sense) but I didn’t want to start a new thread for it...

So Papadopolous only gets 14 days in jail being charged with lying to the FBI only, not any collusion. I’m no lawyer, but that doesn’t surely signal strength on the case Mueller has, IMO.

Also remember when the MSM thought Papadopolous breing charged was the end for Trump? Lol.

So Papadopolous only gets 14 days in jail being charged with lying to the FBI only, not any collusion. I’m no lawyer, but that doesn’t surely signal strength on the case Mueller has, IMO.

Also remember when the MSM thought Papadopolous breing charged was the end for Trump? Lol.
No one has to remember when you thought every possible allegation against, and every possible connection to our President was fake news b/c we're still experiencing it in real time.

No one has to remember when you thought every possible allegation against, and every possible connection to our President was fake news b/c we're still experiencing it in real time.
Cool story bro.

Before the sentence was read, Papadopoulos' defense attorney, Thomas Breen, pointed fingers at Trump.
"The President of the United States hindered this investigation more than George Papadopoulos ever did," Breen said.
Breen told a rapt courtroom that Papadopoulos has already faced his penalty over the past year, and realized he needed to disavow the Trump administration in favor of the truth.

Reactions: SNU0821
Speaking of which...

File this under EQUIVOCATE with:
"Calling someone judgmental means you're judgmental."
"If you don't tolerate intolerance, you're intolerant."
"Self-defense is murder."
and
"It's racist to talk about racism."

what an ignorant pathetic spin on "hate is hate"

keep that spin up, that is what you seem to do best

your hate blinds you

if Trump had an anonymous source, then i agree the anonymous source would be a coward or a liar maybe both
just like the NTY anonymous source is a coward or a liar maybe both

Trump was his own source on more than 1 occasion. And we do know he dodged the draft, and he's perpetual liar.

what an ignorant pathetic spin on "hate is hate"

keep that spin up, that is what you seem to do best

your hate blinds you
The oversimplicity of "hate is hate" is what's ignorant and pathetic. You're equivocating. An ideology based on hating people for their intrinsic characteristics and hating that same ideology are not equal.

One of the biggest variables for growth in the private sector is consumer confidence. Is it really that surprising that the people are willing to spend more and invest more when they feel like the government doesn't have a stranglehold on businesses? So yes, Trump does positively effect the economy.

regulatory.png

Reactions: SNU0821
Reasonable liberal response: “That’s awesome. I still don’t like him but that’s good for the country.”

#NeverTrump liberal response: “Trump had literally nothing to do with that.”
I don't think you're the reasonable choice for determining that.

Wait a second. Without reading the whole thread are people actually claiming Trump hasn’t had an impact on th economy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT