ADVERTISEMENT

Corruption

FlimsyDefinitiveAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

Hah! Now I see it. Love that one. I do not care enough to bother getting an erection, tho.

I am only seeing a red X box. If it is a picture of a semi attractive tired guy lying on his bed flipping through random websites for a few minutes while the kids watch TV, then spot on.
I see it and it's not what's going on in your head.

You know what is funny?

Check out the major news sites.

CNN has Cohen on the top left, Manafort top center, and that Iowa girl top right, “above the fold” (ie before you have to scroll)

CBS has Manafort, Cohen, and that dad who killed his family.

NBC has Manafort and Cohen.

Reuters has Manafort and Cohen.

The AP has Manafort and Cohen.

Almost all of them mention that specific part, of Cohen basically saying that Trump was involved in a crime.

Fox News? The Iowa girl, a Trump MAGA video, and more on the Iowa girl.

You know what is funny?

CNN has Cohen on the top left, Manafort top center, and that Iowa girl top right, “above the fold” (ie before you have to scroll)

Almost all of them mention that specific part, of Cohen basically saying that Trump was involved in a crime.

Shocking

You know what is funny?

Lol what?

2gb5mu.jpg

Lol what?

2gb5mu.jpg

https://postimg.cc/image/5vvl1t8lj/

Sorry, holding my iPad landscape, not portrait.

And notice the distinct lack of Trump in your screenshot of Cohen. But they make sure to mention the illegal immigrant.

Just saying... there is reason why people seem to have such different bases of knowledge and facts to work off nowadays. Forty years ago, we all got our facts from just a few sources. Now... everyone has their “own facts”.

Last edited:
If it does end up implicating Trump, it’s a campaign finance violation. I didnt think that was a big deal and certainly not an impeachable offense. You lawyers on here weigh in and correct me if I’m wrong. But to me, that’s not a big deal.

https://postimg.cc/image/5vvl1t8lj/

Sorry, holding my iPad landscape, not portrait.

And notice the distinct lack of Trump in your screenshot of Cohen. But they make sure to mention the illegal immigrant.

Just saying... there is reason why people seem to have such different bases of knowledge and facts to work off nowadays. Forty years ago, we all got our facts from just a few sources. Now... everyone has their “own facts”.

You have the same view. You’re looking at the side videos and claiming they are the lead stories.

Reactions: SNU0821
You have the same view. You’re looking at the side videos and claiming they are the lead stories.

That link shows what is being displayed on my iPad. On all of the news sites I listed except one, the Manafort story and Cohen story are visible right away (what I’d consider the modern version of above the fold.). On one, they are not.

That link shows what is being displayed on my iPad. On all of the news sites I listed except one, the Manafort story and Cohen story are visible right away (what I’d consider the modern version of above the fold.). On one, they are not.
I think the sentence you are looking for is...."i stand corrected". Really not that big of a deal.

Personally, I think the loss of that girls life is more important to me than dirty political figures being dirty. But thats just the 'regular guy" in me that think nearly all of politics is corrupt. If people break rules then slam them with the law. I don't care what ****ing side they say they lean.

I think the sentence you are looking for is...."i stand corrected". Really not that big of a deal.

Personally, I think the loss of that girls life is more important to me than dirty political figures being dirty. But thats just the 'regular guy" in me that think nearly all of politics is corrupt. If people break rules then slam them with the law. I don't care what ****ing side they say they lean.

Uh... corrected? Nope, but good try. I literally posted what I see.

Its the 2nd and 3rd story. Sorry that the girl murdered by an illegal is the lead story.

Reactions: treyforuk
Uh... corrected? Nope, but good try. I literally posted what I see.
Its okay man......We all know that the MSM media does this all the time---we are just smart enough to know that Fox isn't the only one.....and can admit it openly. Doesn't hurt at all. You got trigger happy b/c it made your favorite tv program to hate look bad. You were wrong and it really isn't a big deal to say it.

Reactions: SNU0821
Its okay man......We all know that the MSM media does this all the time---we are just smart enough to know that Fox isn't the only one.....and can admit it openly. Doesn't hurt at all. You got trigger happy b/c it made your favorite tv program to hate look bad. You were wrong and it really isn't a big deal to say it.
I used to watch CNN just for Robin Meade. Granted I had it on mute and was listening to music at the time.

Reactions: treyforuk

First... the media does what? Cover stories differently? Yeah, no kidding. That was what I was posting about.

Second... no idea what you mean by my favorite tv program. Game of Thrones? Band of Brothers? I’m confused.

And no, I wasn’t wrong. Stop trying so hard, T. I posted what was the top of each page of the major news websites, and that what you see influences what you think. I was right. You are trying *way* to hard to score points here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT