ADVERTISEMENT

Correlation between Penis Size and Sports Insecurities?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Some fans on here can't talk about their team without focusing on, or attacking others to downgrade them. This leads me to believe they constantly have to sell themselves/team.

Some fans can joke about their own team without downgrading/attacking others.

I'm guessing the former has a small penis. Even as UK is the #1 all time, some UK fans clearly has a short penis, as they cannot stop talking about other teams. Goes for all fanbases IMO.

When does excessive, obsessive type banter turn into insecurities due to a small penis?

Reactions: KisteK and tw3301
DW0jUUiUQAAzHck.jpg

I wouldn’t say mines short but I wouldn’t call it long either. Thick...that’s all I can say is it’s thick!:rolleyes:

Some fans on here can't talk about their team without focusing on, or attacking others to downgrade them. This leads me to believe they constantly have to sell themselves/team.

Some fans can joke about their own team without downgrading/attacking others.

I'm guessing the former has a small penis. Even as UK is the #1 all time, some UK fans clearly has a short penis, as they cannot stop talking about other teams. Goes for all fanbases IMO.

When does excessive, obsessive type banter turn into insecurities due to a small penis?

You are always thinking about something to eat.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT