ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats SEC teams. Carolina PG Rakym Felder not returning this season

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
Carolina PG Rakym Felder will not suit up for the reigning Final Four Gamecocks this season.

Considered the quickest and best defensive PG in CBB, having Felder return was vital to Carolina getting back to the big dance and once again competing for the SEC title.

Now that he's not sying this year, it's going to be tough for the Final Four Cocks. Luckily as a lifelong Carolina hoops fan I've been through some dreadful years.

Just think had Felder been at Kentucky or UNC he wouldn't have missed one second of basketball. Sometimes doing the right thing and running a classy program doesn't pay off.

Reactions: LC Gamecock624
What happened? Did he realize he was playing for South Carolina and have a 'wtf' moment?
Celebrating the Final Four a bit too much. Got into some trouble (no arrest, likely failed drug test/bad grades) and was suspended for TBD. It was decided today he would not return this season. Could be back next year.

The makes the Cocks a middle of the pack team in the SEC.

That’s unfortunate. Seriously. I enjoy you guys posting here and have a lot of respect for Martin.

Celebrating the Final Four a bit too much. Got into some trouble (no arrest, likely failed drug test/bad grades) and was suspended for TBD. It was decided today he would not return this season. Could be back next year.

The makes the Cocks a middle of the pack team in the SEC.

Gonna guess you're fighting at the bottom with Vandy and LSU. Dozier going to the draft for some reason was the real killer. He comes back and Y'all are a tournament team.

Reactions: LC Gamecock624
Gonna guess you're fighting at the bottom with Vandy and LSU. Dozier going to the draft for some reason was the real killer. He comes back and Y'all are a tournament team.
Carolina is built to be good once every 4 years. This team is like the Carolina team of 13/14. Not good but the potential is there.

Making it to the Final Four and being the only team from the SEC yo make it that far puts you in the middle of the pack.

LOL you're still drunk

.....................bragging about the Final Four, USC's only final four. Who won the SEC regular season last year? Who won the SEC tournament last year? Who beat the shit out of USC the last 12 times the Cocks played Kentucky?

Is that the best you've got George?

Middle of the pack cocks.

Pretty sure finishing fourth in your conference and losing in the first round of the conference tournament puts you in the middle of the pack.
Pretty sure making it to the Final Four makes you the best team from your conference.

Pretty sure making it to the Final Four makes you the best team from your conference.
No not at all. UK lost in the finals of the region to UNC. The game was determined by the team who had the ball last. Did USC lose to UNC by two at the buzzer?

I am proud of USC making the final four, but this bull shit about USC being the best team is exactly that: BULL SHIT.

George comes by every season, and still gets constant bites. It’s just too easy......
I will always bite when he comes up with stupid shit and after his team goes to hell he runs with his tail tucked between his legs and we don't hear from him until USC beats a semi-decent team.

I will always bite on any crap like that. USC had a great run in the NCAA but they sure as hell were nothing better than third in the SEC lasxt year.

ADVERTISEMENT