ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Purdue: 2024 national champions

godfather-broke-my-heart.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
From what I read on Twitter this week, we are only good because of our new best friends. It's kind of fun to be hated.

I  think the real concern that needs to be investigated is the white dude behind #23...

The dude has a white, right arm...then has three left arms, including two black arms, one of which looks to be very disfigured.

Doesn't seem remotely fair....

I  think the real concern that needs to be investigated is the white dude behind #23...

The dude has a white, right arm...then has three left arms, including two black arms, one of which looks to be very disfigured.

Doesn't seem remotely fair....
You should see him dribble. Makes the Harlem Globetrotters look like @lurkeraspect84 trying to dribble a basketball.

Another Mainboard Jinx. Congrats on the Boilermakers sweet 16 appearance.

I’m sure it will be quite the honor to lose to a team that went to the final 4.
Were still celebrating a football national championship and get to watch our hockey team in the frozen four, but congrats to Kansas on all their great accomplishments this past year in sports 😂

Last edited:
Were still celebrating a football national championship and get to watch our hockey team in the frozen four, but congrats to Kansas on all their great accomplishments this past year in sports 😂

I’m celebrating a team that’s loading up for a threepeat at the highest level of football. But your little college title is cute. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
I’m celebrating a team that’s loading up for a threepeat at the highest level of football. But your little college title is cute. 🤣
At least that should help you cope with the decline of Kansas basketball

At least that should help you cope with the decline of Kansas basketball

Self’s won 7 of his last 8 tourney games. I think they’ll be all right.

But I’m glad that football is helping you cope with the state of Michigan basketball. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Mich_Queen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT