ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on being #1 for the 1st time Auburn!

He came in here out of the blue and asked a question and then you accused me of not answer your question when he was the one that asked it. That seems odd. You taking a red eye to ref a game?
I couldn’t ever last reffing games.

I don't care if you are or not. Regardless, I have to go to bed. If you want to continue the argument, I'll be on Tuesday night.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Hear is what is even better. Rick Barnes has signed better classes on paper at Tennessee overall than Bruce pearl has at auburn. Yet Barnes is completely clean in della’s eyes
All you have to do is show the proof of him cheating. Assertaions are a waste of band width.

I didn't know he was cheating until it came out. I thought they should fire him, so yes I cared and was disappointed and mad that the dumbass couldn't just tell the truth.
For me, I'm disgusted by cheating but understand it was rampant pre-NIL and a sad reality of those times. What disgusts me more about Bruce Pearl is he is a hypocrite. He's not above cheating but didn't hesitate to tape a conversation with a recruit and turn it in to the NCAA implicating Illinois.

You don't do what he did with Deon Thomas and change. In your core, that is who you are.

Reactions: RipThru
I have tried to get della to show us some eye candy on here before but she keeps it pretty tight. @KisteK on the other hand, if you got lucky enough to catch a pic of her back in the day.. DAMN!

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
For me, I'm disgusted by cheating but understand it was rampant pre-NIL and a sad reality of those times. What disgusts me more about Bruce Pearl is he is a hypocrite. He's not above cheating but didn't hesitate to tape a conversation with a recruit and turn it in to the NCAA implicating Illinois.

You don't do what he did with Deon Thomas and change. In your core, that is who you are.
Pearl is a great coach, but he is a liar and a cheat and he has been from day one. I want to win games, but I don't want your first team to die in a plane crash for it to happen. If we can't beat you fairly, I would prefer to lose.

AuHoosier should just admit he doesn't care if Pearl cheats to win. Because, he doesn't care if Pearl cheats to win. It would end the discussion. I care how we win and he doesn't care as long as they win. That is the difference between us.

I have tried to get della to show us some eye candy on here before but she keeps it pretty tight. @KisteK on the other hand, if you got lucky enough to catch a pic of her back in the day.. DAMN!
You know I'm married, right? I don't come here to flirt even when I was single. Why would I open myself to be objectified like a piece of meat for grading? Guys thinking is generally logic based and women can be a bit more emotional based. That is why I almost always try to argue in fact and support what I say. I try to play the game by house rules and this house is the domain of men. Also, I avoid threads that I think are vulgar or are sexually based.

You know I'm married, right? I don't come here to flirt even when I was single. Why would I open myself to be objectified like a piece of meat for grading? Guys thinking is generally logic based and women can be a bit more emotional based. That is why I almost always try to argue in fact and support what I say. I try to play the game by house rules and this house is the domain of men. Also, I avoid threads that I think are vulgar or are sexually based.
I think you are taking it just a tad seriously. We had a thread years ago where people posted pictures of themselves, so many of us have done it before. My post was more of a joke than anything. Yes, I know you're married.

I am not in the business of getting a kid in trouble. I know what happen though and I know that you are dumbest person to ever post on this board. His family got an 150k advance from an agent before he even stepped foot on campus
You should take your proof straight to the media... or the NCAA

I think you are taking it just a tad seriously. We had a thread years ago where people posted pictures of themselves, so many of us have done it before. My post was more of a joke than anything. Yes, I know you're married.
Maybe, but you would be surprised to know how careful I am to not walk into an answer that can be twisted.

We were once talking about limberness (sports related). I ran track and cross country in school. I run 5-7 miles every other day still and I do some yoga. I mentioned that I can put my legs around my head and walk on my hands. They turned that into a sexual thing. It embarrassed me. I bet you didn't even think I could be embarrassed, but I can.

• Sad
Reactions: cdbearde
Cheers friend it’s about time. Hate it for UT fans they had it going with BRUCE and now they stuck with Rick Barnes lol. Oh well we blessed.

Maybe, but you would be surprised to know how careful I am to not walk into an answer that can be twisted.

We were once talking about limberness (sports related). I ran track and cross country in school. I run 5-7 miles every other day still and I do some yoga. I mentioned that I can put my legs around my head and walk on my hands. They turned that into a sexual thing. It embarrassed me. I bet you didn't even think I could be embarrassed, but I can.
Della, I'm a 15/10 on the sexiness scale. I've had women eyeballing me for a long time. I totally understand you feeling sexualized on the internet ;)

In all seriousness, yes, guys can be pigs. Don't think anyone is disputing that. However, we are all good peeps on this board. A lot of us comfortable enough to share pictures of our lives outside of work and this board. Love this group.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
What’s so amazing about BRUCE too is we continue to get outbid on the trail for top talent by the likes of UK, UT, LSU, Bama, etc and all he does is fill the roster with under the radar guys and still have us on top. Best in the biz.

Yeah, I think it’s smart of you to not post a pic. Plus, since you never have, I reserve the right to assume this is you.

ten1.jpg

Yeah, I think it’s smart of you to not post a pic. Plus, since you never have, I reserve the right to assume this is you.

ten1.jpg
I am old enough to be her errr big sister. If you just have to have some idea my mother is Colombian, my dad meet her there and they married and moved to the states. So, not a blond and no blue eyes. Here is a closer idea.

Manuela+Arbel%C3%A1ez+1.jpg

Appreciate the props. Feels good to get to witness history being made (even though it won’t last, we shot 30% tonight, yikes). This thread went to shit quick…but good game last weekend BBN. I told you all it was going to be a good defensive game.

@della quit hating. My nephew and I are headed to Knoxville to watch that game at the end of February. Need a place to crash. Thanks

Appreciate the props. Feels good to get to witness history being made (even though it won’t last, we shot 30% tonight, yikes). This thread went to shit quick…but good game last weekend BBN. I told you all it was going to be a good defensive game.

@della quit hating. My nephew and I are headed to Knoxville to watch that game at the end of February. Need a place to crash. Thanks
It ain't braggin if you've done it.

You're now tied with everyone else who's has one week all time.

There are a few mountains around here y’all could crash into. Let me know when flying in and I’ll inform the airport to turn off the warning lights.

Don’t worry Auburn fans, we’re prob going after KP/Oates or Mussleman. AD said he doesn’t want a coach with prior NCAA violations. Otherwise we’d take him in a heartbeat and he wouldn’t look back.

Don’t worry Auburn fans, we’re prob going after KP/Oates or Mussleman. AD said he doesn’t want a coach with prior NCAA violations. Otherwise we’d take him in a heartbeat and he wouldn’t look back.
Wonderful. Enjoy seeing AUBURN atop the college hoops universe for years to come.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
Did I really just read 5 pages of two special ed kids going back and forth, like five pages straight no interruptions?

Lots of anger on this board because 1. everyone hates the new kid on the block for a bit 2. Auburn wasn't supposed to challenge UK for the SEC title 3. AuHoosier is a moron lmfao. Just ignore this dude.

LMAO

You would take him, huh? You think if he had a clean history you would just get him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT