ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on being #1 for the 1st time Auburn!

Bring on an Auburn starter, bring on an Auburn starter.

No more plugs, no more plugs!

Auburn fans have been heard.

Bruce didn’t get a show cause for cheating. Just like fulmer didnt. Tennessee has self reported ncaa violations under Barnes as well. You still want to keep being a delusional dumbass bitch?
Bruce got a show cause and Fulmer did not.

All cheating is cheating. You don’t get to be judge here. Sorry
There are capital crimes and there are misdemeanors. Don't you know anything? Did you go to Auburn, apparently not.

There are capital crimes and there are misdemeanors. Don't you know anything? Did you go to Auburn, apparently not.
Ncaa offenses are not the same thing as federal or state law. Apparently you are to dumb to know that. The ncaa doesn’t Even have subpoena power. Please Continue to be dumber than shit

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
giphy.gif

Ncaa offenses are not the same thing as federal law. Apparently you are to dumb to know that. The ncaa doesn’t Even have subpoena power. Please Continue to be dumber than shit
In a sense they are broken down to types of infraction dumbass...

But all infractions are cheating which again contradicts your whole stupid point you fat bitch
No, because I said a minor violation would have been acceptable. I have a problem with liars and cheats. How come you can't get that through your thick Bruce pecker loving head?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No, because I said a minor violation would have been acceptable. I have a problem with liars and cheats. How come you can't get that through your thick Bruce pecker loving head?
Then cheating is acceptable to you then. Thanks for Again confirming. You can admit now how delusional you were being earlier

Then cheating is acceptable to you then. Thanks for Again confirming. You can admit now how delusional you were being earlier
There are degrees and Bruce is the biggest cheater in the SEC. there is also intent to deceive, Bruce did and you can't prove anyone else did.

Miracle%2BRock%2B021.JPG

You have no idea what I look like. But you have proeven in this thread you're dumber than this.

Again, it's all in the proof. 🤣
You are on a message board late at night arguing with someone you don’t know that’s just waiting on a red eye flight. Don’t act like their aren’t cobwebs growing down between those fat legs

There are degrees and Bruce is the biggest cheater in the SEC. there is also intent to deceive, Bruce did and you can't prove anyone else did.
No. No degrees at all. Committing any violation makes one a cheater. Thus back to my original point. Everyone cheats. Admit you are delusional

You are on a message board arguing with someone you don’t know that’s just waiting on a red eye flight. Don’t act like their aren’t cobwebs growing down between those fat legs
Do you get jealous of Bruce's wife? You meeting him for a private get away?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You are on a message board late at night arguing with someone you don’t know that’s just waiting on a red eye flight. Don’t act like their aren’t cobwebs growing down between those fat legs
Dang dude, she has you, what do they call that rustled, or whatever.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru and della
Dang dude, she has you, what do they call that rustled, or whatever.🤣
Not really. I just literally caught her in a complete contradiction. The white knighting you are doing for her in this thread pretty telling though

Reactions: cdbearde
Not really. I just literally caught her in a dolllete contradiction. The white knighting you are doing for her in this thread pretty telling though
He is just acknowledging that you have no substance to your argument and I have supported everything I have said.

He is just acknowledging that you have no substance to your argument and I have supported everything I have said.
No you haven’t. I literally caught you in a contradiction and you tried to move the goal post. Within That contradiction I confirmed you as being a delusional moron

A
No you haven’t. I literally caught you in a contradiction and you tried to move the goal post. Within That contradiction I confirmed you a delusional moron
A "dollete' contradiction. Again, you can't support it, whatever that is.

A
No you haven’t. I literally caught you in a contradiction and you tried to move the goal post. Within That contradiction I confirmed you a delusional moron
A "dollete' contradiction. Again, you can't support it, whatever that is. You have move all over the board from Bruce cheating.

A

A "dollete' contradiction. Again, you can't support it, whatever that is.
You claim you were against cheating when this thread started. You then excused rules violations and cheating because the coach won a national title. It’s right in this thread. Again I got you. Just admit you were delusional

A

A "dollete' contradiction. Again, you can't support it, whatever that is. You have move all over the board from Bruce cheating.
I haven’t moved anywhere. My point remains the same. Cheating occurs everywhere. You claimed I needed to provide you proof. Showed you where fulmer had cheated. You as I correctly pointed out tried to then move the goal post. I haven’t moved shit. Same point from the start

You claim you were against cheating when this thread started. You then excused rules violations and cheating because the coach won a national title. It’s right in this thread. Again I got you. Just admit you were delusional
there is a difference between a violation and intent to deceive. Your a dumb ass if you don't understand that.

there is a difference between a violation and intent to deceive. Your a dumb ass if you don't understand that.
We were never talking about intent to deceive. You just moved the goal post to that because I caught you in the cheating argument. Nice try though

Not really. I just literally caught her in a complete contradiction. The white knighting you are doing for her in this thread pretty telling though

White Knighting​

What does white knighting mean?
+1

Saving someone in distress​

White knighting is when someone, typically a male, swoops in to rescue a person, typically a female (aka damsel), in distress. It commonly occurs online when people stick up for those targeted by cyberbullies.

I don't think I need to rescue della, she is very capable of taking care of herself as you are seeing, but yes I totally respect women, it's the way I was raised.
And I am a very outgoing person and totally respect her on standing strong.
I could not at all be married to a woman like her because our personalities would crash, two of the same don't work. I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world, very intelligent and passive, knows how to handle me. one argument in our decades of marriage, all her doing.

EDITT I totally meant all her doing why we don't argue.

Last edited:
I haven’t moved anywhere. My point remains the same. Cheating occurs everywhere. You claimed I needed to provide you proof. Showed you where fulmer had cheated. You as I correctly pointed out tried to then move the goal post. I haven’t moved shit. Same point from the start
Barnes-> Fulmer-> random UT fans-> Over weight woman ect..

You've been all over the place. While I have kept it to Bruce cheating and your sick obsession. Everything that you have mentioned before.

Bigger question, are you Borden?

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
Barnes-> Fulmer-> random UT fans-> Over weight woman ect..

You've been all over the place. While I have kept it to Bruce cheating and your sick obsession. Everything that you have mentioned before.

Bigger question, are you Borden?
My point has not changed. Please point where it has or stfu. My name calling is just getting earned. It’s not moving the goal post to a new argument like you attempted to

He came in here out of the blue and asked a question and then you accused me of not answer your question when he was the one that asked it. That seems odd. You taking a red eye to ref a game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT