ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on being #1 for the 1st time Auburn!

And 70
Percent of your fanbase would take him back today. This is why we laugh at you
We have fans not unlike yourself that don't care if a coach cheats, but they will own it.

Not really----you danced around my question. Question is a simple, "Yes or No". When Tenn was winning, did you care that he was cheating?

Yes or No is all that's needed.
I didn't know he was cheating until it came out. I thought they should fire him, so yes I cared and was disappointed and mad that the dumbass couldn't just tell the truth.

Reactions: cdbearde
You haven't said you don't care if he cheats. That is what I asked. You answering something different is not an answer.
You haven’t admitted that you are delusional. You keep deflecting to something different
Yes, I would have fired him.

Y'all hired so you don't care right?

Borden asked the question, not you. Are you Borden?

Did you have a slip up?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Hear is what is even better. Rick Barnes has signed better classes on paper at Tennessee overall than Bruce pearl has at auburn. Yet Barnes is completely clean in della’s eyes

Reactions: olsonab
Hear is what is even better. Rick Barnes has signed better classes on paper at Tennessee overall than Bruce pearl has at auburn. Yet Barnes is completely clean in della’s eyes
Admit you don't care that Bruce cheats and it looks like the lines have been blurred with you and Borden.
That's enough for one night.

I didn't know he was cheating until it came out. I thought they should fire him, so yes I cared and was disappointed and mad that the dumbass couldn't just tell the truth.
See, that wasn't hard.

BTW, had he told the truth, would you still have cared, and wanted him fired? Because he was basically fired b/c of lying----not cheating.

Admit you are delusional for thinking only people that get caught are ones cheating
Try proving just something. Are you too stupid to understand without proof it's nothing, but noise?

Try proving just something. Are you too stupid to understand without proof it's nothing, but noise?
I don’t have to prove anything to know you are the dumbest individual to ever post on this board. I could even get a text from Keon Johnson’s AAU coach and you would just deny it and be delusional like always.

See, that wasn't hard.

BTW, had he told the truth, would you still have cared, and wanted him fired? Because he was basically fired b/c of lying----not cheating.
If he had told the truth it would have been a minor violation. Schools make mistakes and sometimes are not even aware of the offense. Lying is committing a crime with the intent to deceive. He lied to the NCAA and that was a deal breaker.

I don’t have to prove anything to know you are the dumbest individual to ever post on this board. I could even get a text from Keon Johnson’s AAU coach and you would just deny it and be delusional like always.
Shouldn't you be admiring Bruce's dick about now?

• Love
If he had told the truth it would have been a minor violation. Schools make mistakes and sometimes are not even aware of the offense. Lying is committing a crime with the intent to deceive. He lied to the NCAA and that was a deal breaker.
Ah. So della doesn’t care about cheating either. Thanks for confirming

Ah. So della doesn’t care about cheating either. Thanks for confirming
I do care, but I care about degrees of an offense. Jaywalking is a bigger crime than murder dumbass.
But, you just admitted you don't care, so I'm good. 😁

I do care, but I care about degrees of an offense. Jaywalking is a bigger crime than murder dumbass.
But, you just admitted you don't care, so I'm good. 😁
All cheating is cheating. I am good now that you don’t care about cheating. Baby steps. You are still a delusional bitch though

All cheating is cheating. I am good now that you don’t care about cheating. Baby steps. You are still a delusional bitch though
Well, you're a dumbass punk kid that fantasizes over an old man's private parts openly on the board.

Want some proof on that?🤣

• Haha
Much better than your fatass
Of course, I'm not saying your love for Bruce ain't real or anything, but I'd hate for to get hurt. You know Bruce cheats and all, but you're Ok with it so carry on. 🤣

• Haha
Of course, I'm not saying your love for Bruce ain't real or anything, but I'd hate for to get hurt. You know Bruce cheats and all, but you're Ok with it so carry on. 🤣
Auburn rehabilitates. Tennessee is just a black hole where coaches get infected with cheating

Auburn rehabilitates. Tennessee is just a black hole where coaches get infected with cheating
Coaches infect themselves if they choose to do that. Schools either forbid it or welcome it. 😁

Phil fulmer chose to and you guys made him AD and let him hire another cheater. Black hole as I said
Lol, you're just lashing out with anything your little pea brain can come up with. haha

Fulmer has a national title and Bruce don't. 😁

You're like fighting a kitten.

Lol, you're just lashing out with anything your little pea brain can come up with. haha

Fulmer has a national title and Bruce don't. 😁

You're like fighting a kitten.
So having a national title excuses cheating on fulmers part? Fulmer got hit for multiple ncaa violations as AD and others as football coach? He was winning though so you don’t care.

Reactions: olsonab
So having a national title excuses cheating on fulmers part? Fulmer got hit for multiple ncaa violations as AD and others as football coach? He was winning though so you don’t care.
Did Fulmer get fired with a show cause like Bruce? No Did fulmer get fired for cheating? No

How stupid can you be to bring up such a thing? Are you just that damn dumb? Do better, please.

Did Fulmer get fired with a show cause like Bruce? No Did fulmer get fired for cheating? No

How stupid can you be to bring up such a thing? Are you just that damn dumb? Do better, please.
Fulmer got forced to retire as AD because of cheating occurring under a coach he hired. All cheating is cheating. You are just being a delusional ****

Fulmer got forced to retire as AD because of cheating occurring under a coach he hired. All cheating is cheating. You are just being a delusional ****
Fulmer resigned with a complete retirement package. Bruce got the boot in his ass. 🤣

• Haha
Fulmer resigned with a complete retirement package. Bruce got the boot in his ass. 🤣
Yes because you protected fulmer as a cheater. He didnt have the option to return and you tried to get him out of there honerably. Fulmer has been a world class POS since he back stabbed Johnny majors. He won a title though so you don’t care

Yes because you protected fulmer as a cheater. He isn’t have the option to return and you tried to get him out of there honerably. Fulmer has been a world class POS since he back stabbed majors. He won a title though so you don’t care
Again, no proof... This is a reoccurring theme isn't it?

Bruce needs to sit your ass down and bring in a starter. 🤣

• Haha
Again, no proof... This is a reoccurring theme isn't it?

Bruce needs to sit your ass down and bring in a starter. 🤣
Their is plenty of proof on fulmer out there. A simple google search. You are just delusional so you won’t accept facts. Fulmer 100 percent did not have the chance to return as AD when Pruitt got fired. It’s also correct factually that fulmer got hit for multiple ncaa violations as a coach and AD

Their is plenty of proof on fulmer out there. A simple google search. You are just delusional so you won’t accept facts. Fulmer 100 percent did not have the chance to return as AD when Pruitt got fired. It’s also factually that filmed got hit for multiple ncaa violations as a coach and AD
Bring the proof AuHoosier. Don't tell us your dog ate it along with your homework.

• Haha
Fulmer never got a show cause did he? Bruce did don't he?

I suppose you've decided that Barnes is bullet proof. 😁
Bruce didn’t get a show cause for cheating. Just like fulmer didnt. Tennessee has self reported ncaa violations under Barnes as well. You still want to keep being a delusional dumbass bitch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT