ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on being #1 for the 1st time Auburn!

You have to love this my man, she is trolling you like you do others, you have to find this fun. 👍 😎
Really, all he needs to do is admit that he doesn't care if Bruce cheats. That is really the truth of things.

He chose to fight a battle on the ground of my choosing and got mascaraed.

I don’t deny Bruce . I deny that he was doing stuff that wasn’t happening lots of other places.
Murder is murder regardless of how many murders and murderers. It is wrong.

Admit you don't care if Bruce cheats. You can even add that you prefer he not get caught if you like.

Murder is murder regardless of how many murders. It is wrong.

Admit you don't care if Bruce cheats. You can even add that you prefer he not get caught if you like.
Once you admit that you are dumb for thinking Tennessee and Barnes has been signing top 10 talent for free.

Once you admit that you are dumb for thinking Tennessee and Barnes has been signing top 10 talent for free.
I'll believe about anything with proof, but none has been provided.

I don't see why you won't admit you don't care if Bruce cheats or not. You clearly don't care, so why not?

Reactions: cdbearde
I'll believe about anything with proof, but none has been provided.

I don't see why you won't admit you don't care if Bruce cheats or not. You clearly don't care, so why not?
So do you also believe oj Simpson was innocent? Do you also believe that cam Newton wasn’t paid? Do you also believe Zion Williamson wasn’t paid?

So do you also believe oj Simpson was innocent? Do you also believe that cam Newton wasn’t paid? Do you also believe Zion Williamson wasn’t paid?
Stay on point AuHoosier. Admit you don't care if Bruce cheats or not.

Stay on point AuHoosier. Admit you don't care if Bruce cheats or not.
No you stay on point. Admit you are delusional for thinking you have to have full
Proof of something or it didn’t happen

No you stay on point. Admit you are delusional for thinking you have to have full
Proof of something or it didn’t happen
AuHoosier, the world, courts ect... work on proof or evidence. I didn't just invent that knucklehead.

So, admit you don't care if Bruce cheats.

In the court of law yes. In a message board discussion where I am owning your ass. No
You don't even own your own ass. I may rent it back to you though. 🤣

Admit you don't care if Bruce cheats.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
In the court of law yes. In a message board discussion where I am owning your ass. No
You are really not.
I am not rooting against you, I am just rooting for della, you have to admit, she don't back down. Gota love it.😍

As an Auburn fan, you'd know about robbing, cheating and lying so...

Ironic…….

mcdonalds-ronald-mcdonald.gif

You don't even own your own ass. I may rent it back to you though. 🤣

Admit your don't care if Bruce cheats.
You can’t rent something form someone that owns you already. Admit you are a delusional moron

You are really not.
I am not rooting against you, I am just rooting for della, you have to admit, she don't back down. Gota love it.😍
Yes I am. Della is the dumbest poster on this board. Vol fans even laugh at her

We fire them and then you hire them, so I guess that could be irony. 😜
Why do you keep hiring cheaters then? You have 6 different coaches between basketball and football coaches have issues with the ncaa in the last 30 years between basketball and football. That’s by far the most in the SEC. The only reason Pruitt got fired was because he was t winning. You just told on him to avoid paying a buyout for firing him

You can’t rent something form someone that owns you already. Admit you are a delusional moron
You're an idiot. You can't be a whore and a virgin at the same time and that is what you're trying to argue, but you're too stupid to realize it.

For some reason, (maybe cause I'm pushing you) you don't want to admit the truth of you not caring f Bruce cheats or not. Take a minute and think about it, you don't care. The truth would serve you better.

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
And you don't find this entertaining, like funny as crap?
No. Because it’s not creative. It’s just doubling down on delusional. You need to get around message boards more if this little thing is what you find entertaining

You're an idiot. You can't be a whore and a virgin at the same time and that is what you're trying to argue, but you're too stupid to realize it.

For some reason, (maybe cause I'm pushing you) you don't want to admit the truth of you not caring f Bruce cheats or not. Take a minute and think about it, you don't care. The truth would serve you better.
I have already told your dumbass that Bruce just cheats. Just like everyone else. Including your current coaches. The truth would serve you better instead of acting like a delusional Karen. Tennessee isn’t signing top 10 talent without paying.

I have already told your dumbass that Bruce just cheats. Just like everyone else. Including your current coaches. The truth would serve you better instead of acting like a delusional Karen. Tennessee isn’t signing top 10 talent without paying.
You haven't said you don't care if he cheats. That is what I asked. You answering something different is not an answer.

Really, all he needs to do is admit that he doesn't care if Bruce cheats. That is really the truth of things.

He chose to fight a battle on the ground of my choosing and got mascaraed.
Will you admit it as well? After all, he did coach at Tenn. And he turned that progrm around similar to what he has done at Auburn..

Sooooooooooooooo............

No. Because it’s not creative. It’s just doubling down on delusional. You need to get around message boards more if this little thing is what you find entertaining
Been around them for years, I am a UK fan, I get to read a lot of crazy shit. I just find this one very enjoyable, all you people bring humor that I enjoy reading. Like this back and forth, you picked a fight with a warrior, and it's funny. 👍

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Will you admit it as well? After all, he did coach at Tenn. And he turned that progrm around similar to what he has done at Auburn..

Sooooooooooooooo............
I thought he should have been fired. I hated it, but that is what I would have done too. Does that answer your question?

Well, Vols fans have never accused me of going on over our coaches masculine parts. Can you say that? 🤣
You haven't said you don't care if he cheats. That is what I asked. You answering something different is not an answer.
You haven’t admitted that you are delusional. You keep deflecting to something different

I thought he should have been fired. I hated it, but that is what I would have done too. Does that answer your question?
And 70
Percent of your fanbase would take him back today. This is why we laugh at you

Not really----you danced around my question. Question is a simple, "Yes or No". When Tenn was winning, did you care that he was cheating?

Yes or No is all that's needed.

ADVERTISEMENT