ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on being #1 for the 1st time Auburn!

Oh, we will screw it up but it's nice to receive for the first time in our history.

Thank you, sir. It is something I never thought was possible, but am amazed we have gotten to this point. Just hope we are there at the end.

BDB is a god damn miracle worker...

138934.gif

Bruce BBQ/Swim party

Looks more like Barnes coaching when he goes up against Bruce.

I kid, I kid.

kinda….
Well, Barnes don't cheat, so there is that. 🙂

Actually, it kinda looked like Bruce. Don't be mad the form may have been off, but he stuck the landing.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Well, Barnes don't cheat, so there is that. 🙂

Actually, it kinda looked like Bruce. Don't be mad the form may have been off, but he stuck the landing.
LOl at Barnes signing routine top 10 classes and not ever cheating. You are so delusional it’s cute. What’s your excuse now though for going forward now that players can be legally paid?

LOl at Barnes signing routine top 10 classes and not ever cheating. You are so delusional it’s cute. What’s your excuse now though for going forward now that players can be legally paid?
untitled28.jpg

How much do you really know about Bruce, war pigeon?

• Haha
Bruce isn’t doing anything that nots happening at any school that routinely wins. Your delusions are hilarious
Mao killed 30 million. Does that make Stalin's 6 million ok? What kind of dumb ass logic is that?

If everyone cheats like a banshee, how come Bruce is the only to keep getting caught?

Mao killed 30 million. Does that make Stalin's 6 million ok? What kind of dumb ass logic is that?

If everyone cheats like a banshee, how come Bruce is the only to keep getting caught?
Bruce isn’t the only one getting caught. He also has never got I trouble for any major paying of a player. He lied about a bbq and had an assistant coach try to pay players to leave Auburn. You are as clueless and naive as it comes. Even other Tennessee fans laugh at you. No one cares now about the ncaa either. You need to find new talking points when we keep beating you.

Reactions: olsonab
Bruce isn’t the only one getting caught. He also has never got I trouble for any major paying of a player. He lied about a bbq and had an assistant coach try to pay players to leave Auburn. You are as clueless and naive as it comes. Even other Tennessee fans laugh at you. No one cares now about the ncaa either. You need to find new talking points when we keep beating you.
No Tennessee fan is laughing at me, but the whole nation laughs at Auburn for hiring a cheating lair. Are you familiar with loss of institutional control? Bruce is responsible for the program and that includes the assistants. So, you're the delusional one.

I’d be pissed too if we overpaid for a choker like Barnes.

Dude is robbing them…

No Tennessee fan is laughing at me, but the whole nation laughs at Auburn for hiring a cheating lair. Are you familiar with loss of institutional control? Bruce is responsible for the program and that includes the assistants. So, you're the delusional one.
Their is plenty of vol fans laughing at how dumb and delusional. Tennessee is irrelevant in everything

I’d be pissed too if we overpaid for a choker like Barnes.

Dude is robbing them…
As an Auburn fan, you'd know about robbing, cheating and lying so...

Their is plenty of vol fans laughing at how dumb and delusional. Tennessee is irrelevant in everything
There is only a dumb ass yapping about it and since you've throw your lot in with liars it doesn't hold much weight.

There is only a dumb ass yapping about it and since you've throw your lot in with liars it doesn't hold much weight.
The only dumbass here is you. Go to any vol message board and 60-70 percent of the board would love pearl back. Hell the conquest had 4 threads just today on it. You keep making excuse and being delusional though for Barnes choking

Reactions: AU_Gooner
The only dumbass here is you. Go to any vol message board and 60-70 percent of the board would love pearl back. Hell the conquest had 4 threads just today on it. You keep making excuse and being delusional though for Barnes choking
Do you go there? Why in the world would an Auburn fan go to the UT board?

Listen AuHoosier, I don't look to others for how to hold myself. The fact that you would introduce that into the conversation speaks to what type of person you are. I only care about right and wrong. I can imagine how a follower person like yourself would look to others for what to do and think.

We didn't fire him without cause. You are aware of that right? We fired him because he didn't live up to the moral code of ethics we hold our coaches to. Since Auburn doesn't have said code, it goes without saying that y'all don't care.

• Haha
Do you go there? Why in the world would an Auburn fan go to the UT board?

Listen AuHoosier, I don't look to others for how to hold myself. The fact that you would introduce that into the conversation speaks to what type of person you are. I only care about right and wrong. I can imagine how a follower person like yourself would look to others for what to do and think.
We didn't fire him without cause. You are aware of that right? We fired him because he didn't live up to the moral code of ethics we hold our coaches to. Since Auburn doesn't have said code, it goes without saying that y'all don't care.
You guys keep hiring coaches that cheat. Barnes is currently cheating as well. You aren’t signing top 10 classes like Tennessee has been without it. I know Keon Johnson’s AAU coach personally. You guys didn’t get him for free. I can assure you that. Just stop being so stupid

You guys keep hiring coaches that cheat. Barnes is currently cheating as well. You aren’t signing top 10 classes like Tennessee has been without it. I know Keon Johnson’s AAU coach personally. You guys didn’t get him for free. I can assure you that. Just stop being so stupid
If Barnes cheats prove it...

Stop making statements that you can't support.

If Barnes cheats prove it...

Stop making statements that you can't support.
I am not in the business of getting a kid in trouble. I know what happen though and I know that you are dumbest person to ever post on this board. His family got an 150k advance from an agent before he even stepped foot on campus

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
I am not in the business of getting a kid in trouble. I know what happen though and I know that you are dumbest person to ever post on this board. His family got an 150k advance from an agent before he even stepped foot on campus
If I'm the dumbest person on the board how am I kicking your ass so thoroughly? Again, prove it. Your words are nothing but noise without proof.

• Haha
Hey AuHoosier,

There are several threads on the Auburn board saying what a knucklehead you are. You better get over there lickity split and see what's going on.
hqdefault.jpg

Just kidding, so need to rush over there, Consider it just a test. What you would do in such an emergency.

• Haha
If I'm the dumbest person on the board how am I kicking your ass so thoroughly? Again, prove it. Your words are nothing but noise without proof.
You haven’t kicked anyone’ ass. I am doing to you what pearl does to rick Barnes on the reg now.

Hey AuHoosier,

There are several threads on the Auburn board saying what a knucklehead you are. You better get over there lickity split and see what's going on.
hqdefault.jpg

Just kidding, so need to rush over there, Consider it just a test. What you would do in such an emergency.
This probably sounded a lot funnier in your head. At least to hope it did

You're being delusional. That's your word and it suits you well.
I am not the one that believes Tennessee is signing top 10 talent for free. You are the most delusional idiot on the board and it’s not close

This probably sounded a lot funnier in your head. At least to hope it did
We both know your coach is a convicted cheater and liar. I have said it and it is supported in truth.
You have said a bunch of bullshit and none of it is supported.

I am not the one that believes Tennessee is signing top 10 talent for free. You are the most delusional idiot on the board and it’s not close
We have not even talked about recruiting classes. This is just another example of you talking our of your ass.

We have not even talked about recruiting classes. This is just another example of you talking our of your ass.
You have claimed Tennessee has not cheated under Barnes. That would include recruiting

You have claimed Tennessee has not cheated under Barnes. That would include recruiting
You have failed to prove Barnes cheats. I have talked about that you continue to fail to prove any wrong doing.

Bruce is a convicted cheater.

See the difference?

You have failed to prove Barnes cheats. I have talked about that you continue to fail to prove any wrong doing.

Bruce is a convicted cheater.

See the difference?
I don’t have to prove anything. You are being delusional and you know it. Admit it stfu

ADVERTISEMENT