ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Michigan!

Thank you.

Congrts on a good game. Your team played well.

The key is when our point guard could not go. The Freshman was way more athletic and stood up well to that great Tennessee team.

Last edited:
Reactions: della
Not trying to start anything. I had Tennessee in my final 4. I was in first in my group to
If you watched the game even Michigan's big was nailing 3's. It was just their day.

Dickinson is tough to deal with. You don't have a lot of guys with that versatility at that position. High IQ player to go with skill.
I had hoped we would fatigue him in the 2nd half and we kinda did, but the rest of their team picked up the slack. They just played great.

It should be pointed out that he smacked a white guy and hugged a black guy. Not sure that’s emotional growth.

troy_abed.gif

Your sarcasm detector broken bumpkin?

I see. Write something racist, and if you are called out, claim you were being "sarcastic".

A foolproof strategy.

And if you were joking, how the f*** would people know that? Because you think of yourself as some sort of nationally famous figure?

Last edited:
If you watched the game even Michigan's big was nailing 3's. It was just their day.
Not actually the first game he has led the team in threes. College teams don’t have anyone to guard that if he is on.

Juwan Howard went from smacking a guy to hugging a guy. Has there ever been a wild of a swing of emotional growth and maturity by one human!?
He also won the game yesterday, he lost the game where he started slapping dudes. Big difference between emotions when it comes to winning or losing and how you control your emotions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT