ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Louisville

CB3UK

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
That new court looks damn good. Classic font and the old school logo. Im sorry, but the trashy ass font yall used to use I cant stand. But the new court, thats a real classic and good look. This Cat approves.

That new court looks damn good. Classic font and the old school logo. Im sorry, but the trashy ass font yall used to use I cant stand. But the new court, thats a real classic and good look. This Cat approves.
I agree. They may or may not accept Cat's compliments,but it really is a great court.

Reactions: rockycard

Since we are talking about logos. What do you think of the new Kentucky logo?

Since we are talking about logos. What do you think of the new Kentucky logo?
It's better than the penis tongue.

ukp2.jpg

Reactions: wesr and rockycard
The penis tongue was the stuff of legend

Im not a fan of our new logo. Im a power K guy.
Living in Memphis I've switched our front license plate logo from the interlocked UK to a power K. I find it fits in much better in parking garages.

^exactly. The "old English" font yall were using didnt look old English, it looked like tattoo lettering and trashy. I dont mean that as a derisive UK fan take. I mean that dead seriously. It was bad. The new stuff looks much better and classier guys.

ADVERTISEMENT