ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Kansas

Hell of a game. Agbaji was a freak out there.
Big shot after big shot tonight. It sucks somebody had to lose. I hope we don’t play again this year!

For the life of me though, I can’t figure out why Self took Remy out. He’s the only guy who could slip through your switches on defense.

Reactions: KU4LIFE
Great game tech. I’d like to not see them again this year. They a so tough to beat. If Och doesn’t go bonkers we don’t win. And what is it about Williams when he plays Kansas? That’s his 3rd game going off on us why doesn’t he do that against other teams?

Williams hit big shot after big shot tonight. Whenever he plays us he just can’t miss. Isn’t he the one that banked that 3?

Reactions: TechFan88
Self not playing Remy was criminal.
This fanbase can’t seem to decide if Remy should play 30+ min or never see the court.

I want more minutes for him in general, but I can see why Self may not want him on the court in a situation like that against one of the best defensive teams in the country. He’s small, not great defensively and a little loose with the ball. And he hasn’t exactly been on fire lately scoring-wise.

Game should have never went to OT honestly. Self’s decision making with the lineup and his stubbornness almost cost KU the game to go along with the players inability to make FTs and secure rebounds. Remy Martin killed Tech along with Agbaji.

BTW Agbaji should be the favorite NPOY right now with the games he’s having in arguably the toughest conference in the country.

Reactions: wesr and KU4LIFE
This fanbase can’t seem to decide if Remy should play 30+ min or never see the court.

I want more minutes for him in general, but I can see why Self may not want him on the court in a situation like that against one of the best defensive teams in the country. He’s small, not great defensively and a little loose with the ball. And he hasn’t exactly been on fire lately scoring-wise.
We were better offensively with him in. He was able to get to the rim and play downhill better than anybody else. And he’s the only guy other than Agbaji who can get his own shot. He would have been very helpful when they decided to focus everything on stopping Ochai. We got real stagnant there. With Braun and Wilson being off missing open looks, we needed someone who can create his own offense.

He was playing well today and helped build the 12 point lead. He didn’t play the final 5 minutes of regulation and Ot.

GG Kansas fans.

Williams hit big shot after big shot tonight. Whenever he plays us he just can’t miss. Isn’t he the one that banked that 3?

Yes he was.

Game should have never went to OT honestly. Self’s decision making with the lineup and his stubbornness almost cost KU the game to go along with the players inability to make FTs and secure rebounds. Remy Martin killed Tech along with Agbaji.

BTW Agbaji should be the favorite NPOY right now with the games he’s having in arguably the toughest conference in the country.

Agreed. But other reasons/result. Our supposed two best players went 2 for 21 in 80 mins of play. They went 0-9 from 3 with Shannon trying to play hero ball like he's Stephen Curry. Meanwhile Bryson Williams playing like he was going to get his revenge vs Kansas in this life or the next.

I'm sorry you had to endure the pain of losing a close game in AFH because the refs are on payroll

• Haha
Reactions: Benjamin2008
I'm sorry you had to endure the pain of losing a close game in AFH because the refs are on payroll

I suppose the refs are the reason you’ve won like three times in your last 6,000 vs KU, too.

Can’t believe TTU kept in the game with their best 2 players shooting 2-21.

Bryson Williams has been much more productive than either of those guys. I think it's time to start calling him their best player.
Shannon was still averaging more points per game until the KU game. McCullar leads us in Assists, Rebounding, and Steals per game which is pretty productive.

Williams is our best offensive player though. Amazing he went for 33 and only one of those points was a free throw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT