ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Duke...

Zion seems to enjoy eating everyone's lunches.
He is a beast. No answer. I doubt anyone has an answer. We were just really, really bad in the 1st half. Got to witin 11, had the ball---and POOF>.>>>>Duke runs of 13 straight to end the half: Ball game. Go in down 13 or less, maybe it gets interesting.

Reactions: Quavarius
Best freshmen money can buy!!!

cant wait to see rat face get uncovered.

C_uGl26UIAEf0a7.jpg

Yeah, Zion is REALLY extraordinary. That lateral speed, and quickness, the body control, the soft touch... really good.

3 pt shooting is weak, though... that should be the next thing to add to his game.

Reactions: Quavarius
He is a beast. No answer. I doubt anyone has an answer. We were just really, really bad in the 1st half. Got to witin 11, had the ball---and POOF>.>>>>Duke runs of 13 straight to end the half: Ball game. Go in down 13 or less, maybe it gets interesting.
Not as bad as Kentucky

Yeah, Zion is REALLY extraordinary. That lateral speed, and quickness, the body control, the soft touch... really good.

3 pt shooting is weak, though... that should be the next thing to add to his game.
Of course you all lit us up from three. Probably a mix of a good night and really shitty defense.

How does someone form a swing like that? Honestly. I'm not good at golf by any means (regularly shoot in the 90's) but I feel like you would have to legit try and be that bad.
He didn't use to be that way, says he used to break 80 all the time and then developed this nervous hitch once he started taking lessons. It's 100% mental.

Zion fits in perfect at duke. He’s a damn good player. That said , if he were at any other school he would have two fouls in a maximum of 5 mins of playing time. I’m not saying k or duke gets the whistles, this time, I’m saying they are using him properly. He reminds me of the way chuck hates played for us in the sense of being an undersized alpha that plays bigger than his size

That's why I'll never break 80 consistently. Chipping is my worst nightmare
Yeah, I prefer to be mid-range hitting into the green. Nothing too close because I'm either hitting it 4 feet in front of me or sailing it over the green most of the time. I like to be able to hit an easy pitching wedge in, but The easiest way to drop strokes is getting better with the putter though.

He had Tiger Woods' coach give him lessons and try to cure that stuttering swing... He couldn't do it. Was pretty interesting to see.
He said it didn't develop until he started taking lessons from a bunch of different people and it ended up causing the wires in his brain to get crossed and now he can't get out of his own way. Laughing

I think we could bang with duke on the defensive end but would need to have a very on shooting night get a win.

I think we could bang with duke on the defensive end but would need to have a very on shooting night get a win.
Probably............... IU Just turned it over waaaaaaay to much. We were able to score when we wasn't throwing them the ball. Or getting it stolen...or thrwoing it out of bounds...or getting shot blocked...or dribbling it out of bounds. Other than that, we were good.:oops:

Despite the win, Coach Krzyzewski was still pissed at his players, the audience, and even the "pep" band at one point for the lack of energy.

Despite the win, Coach Krzyzewski was still pissed at his players, the audience, and even the "pep" band at one point for the lack of energy.
Kace, that GIF is fvcking hilarious...Laughing Gottta steal that, man. And share with my dude Hail..:D

Reactions: Kace-1
Kace, that GIF is fvcking hilarious...Laughing Gottta steal that, man. And share with my dude Hail..:D

I got it from a dude over at the Soundoff. It was in a gif thread dedicated to the Michigan/Ohio State football game.

ADVERTISEMENT