ADVERTISEMENT

Conference vs the field.

Who you got?

• Total voters
I mean, the ACC has 3 contenders while the SEC/B1G have 2. Easy choice for the ACC.

Im taking Gonzaga.

But my dark horse from waaaaaay back was, and stil is Auburn.

But me the Zags. I think they win it all.

At least we have 3 teams that aren't Indiana bad.
Nope....Jut one---Oregon. Congrats on winning a shit conference that's on par with the Ohio Valley Conference.Laughing But hey, you are in. Good luck.

Yeah, you mad. Good luck in the NIT. Or not, it's not like anybody will be watching
Mad? Why would I be mad? PAC 12 is a terrible conference. It showed with Washington getting a 9 seed, even though they went like 15-3 in the conference. I mean, how does that happen? You win a P5 conference with 15 wins, lose in the conference title game...and get a mid major seed?

Mad? I guess a little. Mad that we didn't get to play in the PAC 12. Fvck we get in.

Reactions: jace4655555
Mad? Why would I be mad? PAC 12 is a terrible conference. It showed with Washington getting a 9 seed, even though they went like 15-3 in the conference. I mean, how does that happen? You win a P5 conference with 15 wins, lose in the conference title game...and get a mid major seed?

Mad? I guess a little. Mad that we didn't get to play in the PAC 12. Fvck we get in.

You couldn't beat Rutgers. Don't blame conference affiliation

Outside of Gonzaga, did anyone west of the flooded Mississippi get above a 9 seed?

You couldn't beat Rutgers. Don't blame conference affiliation
Actually, ummm, we did. Beat them by 16. Lost to them on the road. Kinda of like you guys and UCLA...Except well, Rutgers didn't sweep us.

Also, TX Southern says hello...Laughing

Reactions: jace4655555
Actually, ummm, we did. Beat them by 16. Lost to them on the road. Kinda of like you guys and UCLA...Except well, Rutgers didn't sweep us.

Also, TX Southern says hello...Laughing

Good luck in the NIT. Maybe next year will be the year Indiana starts being relevant again.

how you couldn't even beat Iowa?

and my money is on Iowa women winning the womens championship. #2 seed with the women National POY playing for the Lady Hawks.

Winning In November doesn’t mean shit. This is when you want to be playing your best.

losing to these down the stretch does not mean Iowa is playing badly
MD a NCAAT team
@Wisconsin a NCAAT team
@OSU a NCAAT team
@ Minnesota a NCAAT team
N Michigan a NCAAT team

@Nebraska on their SR day
H Rutgers who Iowa beat on a last 2nd 3 @Rutgers
the thing is there were 10 BT team projected to be in the NCAAT with just 8 making it.

don't confuse losing to NCAAT teams as not playing their best BB.

losing to these down the stretch does not mean Iowa is playing badly
MD a NCAAT team
@Wisconsin a NCAAT team
@OSU a NCAAT team
@ Minnesota a NCAAT team
N Michigan a NCAAT team

@Nebraska on their SR day
H Rutgers who Iowa beat on a last 2nd 3 @Rutgers
the thing is there were 10 BT team projected to be in the NCAAT with just 8 making it.

don't confuse losing to NCAAT teams as not playing their best BB.

Yeah, you might run in to someone better than Rutgers in the NCAAT

Glad we cleared this up. Both Oregon and Iowa aren't very good.

There were a few teams, but not many.

3- Texas Tech
3- Houston
4- Kansas
4- Kansas State
6- Iowa State
7- Nevada
8- Utah State

It’s not about the seeds. Oregon and Washington proved that today. Neither higher seeded opponent had the athletes to win the game

Reactions: dukedevilz

Well you got to play Wisconsin and they didn’t have the athletes to compete with the team that finished 6th place in the pac

ADVERTISEMENT