ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

In that case, you're saying Rick's entire career has been a total failure? ;) Also, you gotta get to Final Fours before you even have a chance to lose them. 😁
We celebrate wins. We celebrated 27 times last year. That is more celebrating than y'all did.

*Edit: forgot y'all celebrate loses too. 😆

We celebrate wins. We celebrated 27 times last year. That is more celebrating than y'all did.

*Edit: forgot y'all celebrate loses too. 😆
You said, "Pretty sure he is more interested in Championships. He is leaving FF for the folks that celebrate losses."

Yet he's only been to one Final Four in his career and lost (no championships). That's why I was curious. ;)

Reactions: JC for 3
You said, "Pretty sure he is more interested in Championships. He is leaving FF for the folks that celebrate losses."

Yet he's only been to one Final Four and lost (no championships). That's why I was curious. ;)
FF's mean nothing. Why don't y'all go on about 16's or over 50% for the season?

I suppose it would be one thing if you just celebrated FF's, but you brag about them. 😄

"hey, look at us, we just got our ass beat and we are proud"!

I suppose it would be one thing if you just celebrated FF's, but you brag about them. 😄

download.jpg

I've never bragged about a Final Four in my life. But what's more embarrassing, getting to the Final Four 17 times and losing 9 of them, or never making a single Final Four appearance in program history?

I've never bragged about a Final Four in my life. But what's more embarrassing, getting to the Final Four and losing or never making an single Final Four appearance in program history?
The most embarrassing would have to be bragging about getting your ass beat. I would say that would be tops.

Hey now, they do have two NIT Final Fours to boast about (as the banner so obviously states). 😂
Isn't the NIT a best of loser tourney? No wonder y'all about the start bragging.

Why not stick to championships, y'all have some?

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You and me both. I don't give a shit about Final Fours or championship game losses. Bring home the hardware, or you suck.

Just depends on the situation. If two all-time greats face off in the title, the loser still has something to be proud of.

Now if Duke had lost to Butler? No.

That's BS. OK you may not care about it is fine. Trying to demean it as my parents weren't born is just lazy thinking.
No its just saying a fact of thats how long ago it was. 70-80 effin years. No highlights, no memories, just a opponent and a score.

So again good luck finding ANYONE who cares about uks greatness in the 40s and 50s besides uk fans.

Or maybe like a college basketball statistician.

Last edited:
Let's flip it to a different team. Should Duke forget all about Coach K and his accomplishments?

Doesn't mean shit now right?

Should we forget about Barnes win/loss record against Calilpar/UK? Would that be hypocritical?

I'm sure it's just UK. That's ok our old titles still bother some.
No, ur just the only fans who bring up ur old titles IN EVERY THREAD, when again no fan of any other team cares what uk did long before any of us were born sans bert.

Reactions: della
Umm I’m guessing reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit right? I was telling Deller that we were a title favorite last year because she was acting like UK had fallen off the face of the earth. Never said UT wasn’t good last year. I’ll say it again since you don’t seem to understand, loses happen and no one team is immune to it. Bad losses have happened to UK, KU, Duke and everybody else. Its part of the game and it makes the NCAA great.

As far as the coach being bigger than the program you’re wrong. We have had multiple coaches come here and win titles. Coaches want to coach here for that very reason. Have we made a bad hire along the way? Yes! BCG was horrible and that’s why we let him go. Most teams make a bone headed hire (Chris Mack says hello) at some point. Hopefully Kenny does well for UL. I’m pulling for him.
U told della yall were a title favorite and how fun that was and she wouldnt know……when UT was just as much of a contender as uk.

And again if uk was bigger than the coach, then any coach would be successful there, including BCG. He was good at txam, they must be sooooooo much bigger than the coach for bcg to be successful there and a dumpster fire at uk.

Reactions: della
U told della yall were a title favorite and how fun that was and she wouldnt know……when UT was just as much of a contender as uk.

And again if uk was bigger than the coach, then any coach would be successful there, including BCG. He was good at txam, they must be sooooooo much bigger than the coach for bcg to be successful there and a dumpster fire at uk.
You must have missed the part where I said “everybody makes a bad hire sometimes”. Saying UK is bigger than the coach doesn’t mean that you’re automatically gonna win a title at you but somehow I’m guessing that’s going straight over you head. Amirite?

medieval-knight-sword-fighting-against-red-dragon-for-releasing-cute-worried-princess-in-the-tower-P6KW29.jpg

kid-knight-beats-red-dragon-and-saves-the-princess-offering-red-rose_gg105162902.jpg

Yea Villain!

FF’s mean nothing??? Yep, you are a true f**king Tennessee fan!!😂 If that post (which I’ve took a screen shot of) doesn’t scream “my team hasn’t never won shit” then I don’t know what does. Pathetic…plum pathetic!!!! We all know you would give your third nipple and your last can of Copenhagen to have a final four. I’m fairly certain you guys have a banner for an elite 8!!! F**king pathetic LuLu!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes, I do like to argue. But, I like to argue lightly with laughter.

Of course the SEC is a CFB conference, but they are because they win. The SEC could become a CBB conference too, by winning. Winning is the key and that was the point I was making.

The SEC is making moves in the CBB direction. You can see it in their records, coaches and arenas.
Just curious what the Big Ten conference is? We haven’t won shit in forever. Maybe we are the Lacrosse conference? Womens Volleyball maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just curious what the Big Ten conference is? We haven’t won shit in forever. Maybe we are the Lacrosse conference? Womens Volleyball maybe?
Y'all definitely are the wrestling conference. I think it is related to all the corn y'all have up there.

lacrosse- North East
Volleyball- PAC

Be sure to think about UT's banners while we kick y'all's ass again this year.
Looking at history (prior years) we’ve done the ass kicking. That’s why the series record is what it is. Hell, if Barnes gets to that three game head to head lead on Cal y’all will prolly make his statue outta bronze!!!

Looking at history (prior years) we’ve done the ass kicking. That’s why the series record is what it is. Hell, if Barnes gets to that three game head to head lead on Cal y’all will prolly make his statue outta bronze!!!
Don't you mean when Barnes gets a 3 game lead. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT