ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

Honestly he's on to something. UT only has wins over UK to their name. You're proof.
I have already just thanked y'all for your losses, so enough about that. I suppose I should thank UK also for getting crushed by Kansas two years ago and making UT look like SEC heros for smacking the Jayhawks by 20. So thanks. 🙂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm pretty confident Bert was here. Some maybe not but they're snowflakes.
It's true, he left after UK lost to Richmond the second game of the season and wasn't seen on this board again until well after the season was over (just checked his posting history). But, to his credit, he left waaaaaaaaaay before anyone thought they were gonna go 9-16. They were 1-1 at the time.

It's true, he left after UK lost to Richmond the second game of the season and wasn't seen on this board again until well after the season was over. But, to his credit, he left waaaaaaaaaay before anyone thought they were gonna go 9-16. They were 1-1 at the time.
To his credit or to his shame? Leaving early only shows his weakness.

To his credit or to his shame? Leaving early only shows his weakness.
IDK, this was his last post before he sat the bench for the rest of the season. Not sure what it even means. He's probably talking about a thread I locked/deleted because people were acting like petty little children and it had gotten to the point of no return.... imagine that. 😂 That doesn't make much sense though, because he posted this in another UK/Kansas thread that started after that.

"I am out of here folks.

UK plays KU this week and the thread gets shut down. Hell I will go back to RuppRafters where UK's voice is not shut down when we get the best of the KU posters.

See you all later.

GEEZE"

UT was the same exact seed as UK last year and won the SECT right before the ncaa started. They were just as much of a title threat as uk, if not more so, and they proved that on the court by not losing the first game they played.

Tell the last sentence to BCG. Yall have had multiple coaches win titles, that does not mean any ass hat off the street could come in and be successful at UK, hence BCG was terrible. Did uk forget to be “bigger than the coach” then?

No program is “bigger than the coach” Della is right, the coach is the single most important thing in regards to a successful program.

No one mixes arrogance together with ignorance quite like uk fans.
Umm I’m guessing reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit right? I was telling Deller that we were a title favorite last year because she was acting like UK had fallen off the face of the earth. Never said UT wasn’t good last year. I’ll say it again since you don’t seem to understand, loses happen and no one team is immune to it. Bad losses have happened to UK, KU, Duke and everybody else. Its part of the game and it makes the NCAA great.

As far as the coach being bigger than the program you’re wrong. We have had multiple coaches come here and win titles. Coaches want to coach here for that very reason. Have we made a bad hire along the way? Yes! BCG was horrible and that’s why we let him go. Most teams make a bone headed hire (Chris Mack says hello) at some point. Hopefully Kenny does well for UL. I’m pulling for him.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
What about y'all's fans like Bert who vanished during y'all's year that will remain unnamed?
I can’t speak for Bert or any other UK fan. I don’t keep up with anybody on here and when they post and when they don’t. I know there’s times I’ll go a while without posting just because life gets busy and I have a lot going on.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It's true, he left after UK lost to Richmond the second game of the season and wasn't seen on this board again until well after the season was over (just checked his posting history). But, to his credit, he left waaaaaaaaaay before anyone thought they were gonna go 9-16. They were 1-1 at the time.

Wait, why is he getting credit? Because he bailed long before most? It shouldn't surprise anyone that he didn't reappear during a 6-game losing streak. 🤣

Although, I'm not sure why he wasn't around to wave his dick around about 8 titles. I hear that only losers care about timeframes such as the modern era. They really shouldn't care about a little losing streak.

Wait, why is he getting credit? Because he bailed long before most? It shouldn't surprise anyone that he didn't reappear during a 6-game losing streak. 🤣

Although, I'm not sure why he wasn't around to wave his dick around about 8 titles. I hear that only losers care about timeframes such as the modern era. They really shouldn't care about a little losing streak.
I'm just saying he left when they were 1-1, not 1-6. He beat the crowd out of the arena by leaving at halftime.

IDK, this was his last post before he sat the bench for the rest of the season. Not sure what it even means. He's probably talking about a thread I locked/deleted because people were acting like petty little children and it had gotten to the point of no return.... imagine that. 😂 That doesn't make much sense though, because he posted this in another UK/Kansas thread that started after that.

"I am out of here folks.

UK plays KU this week and the thread gets shut down. Hell I will go back to RuppRafters where UK's voice is not shut down when we get the best of the KU posters.

See you all later.

GEEZE"
It serves no good purpose to blast Bert here and now so I won't. However, he did leave and he left because UK was not performing to expectations.

I can’t speak for Bert or any other UK fan. I don’t keep up with anybody on here and when they post and when they don’t. I know there’s times I’ll go a while without posting just because life gets busy and I have a lot going on.
You don't need to. Kevin already reposted what Bert said leading up to his departure.

I'm just saying he left when they were 1-1, not 1-6. He beat the crowd out of the arena by leaving at halftime.

If anything, it shows he's a bigger pussy/more fairweather than everybody else.

It's like giving me credit for not attending KU football games after the first game post-Mangino, rather than sticking it out through a decade of bullshit before quitting.

If anything, it shows he's a bigger pussy/more fairweather than everybody else.

It's like giving me credit for not attending KU football games after the first game post-Mangino, rather than sticking it out through a decade of bullshit before quitting.
Not a big fan of that 23-118 record since Mangina left? On the bright side, they are probably giving away season tickets (or even paying people to take them).

Scooter, I just posted facts. If that seems dumb to you that's on you.

You are the one talking about Cal be close to Barnes, not me.

Kentucky bigger than a coach? That is about the dumbest thing you have said and that's saying something. You need a new writer, I could defend UK better than you're doing.
No it’s only stupid to you because you’ve never had a coach worth a shit. Wade Houston, Dale Harris, Cuonzo, Buzz and a few others tried turning UT around but they failed. Bruce was the best coach UT has ever had and he was cheating. Now that you have Regular season Rick and his demanding 2 game head to head lead over a Kentucky coach you want to build a statue for him even though he’s not done anything in the NCAA’s. You saying Kentucky has fallen is a compliment. That tells me you expect them to win titles every year. I mean the loss last year to the peacocks was embarrassing but we were one of the title favorites so if we’ve “fallen” and are still considered title favorites I can live with that. Could be much worse, could be a Tennessee fan. Can’t imagine what it would fell like to have “our best team ever” for each of the last 3 or 4 years only to not make a final 4. Oh and here’s some more facts since you like them so much….157-76!😘

No it’s only stupid to you because you’ve never had a coach worth a shit. Wade Houston, Dale Harris, Cuonzo, Buzz and a few others tried turning UT around but they failed. Bruce was the best coach UT has ever had and he was cheating. Now that you have Regular season Rick and his demanding 2 game head to head lead over a Kentucky coach you want to build a statue for him even though he’s not done anything in the NCAA’s. You saying Kentucky has fallen is a compliment. That tells me you expect them to win titles every year. I mean the loss last year to the peacocks was embarrassing but we were one of the title favorites so if we’ve “fallen” and are still considered title favorites I can live with that. Could be much worse, could be a Tennessee fan. Can’t imagine what it would fell like to have “our best team ever” for each of the last 3 or 4 years only to not make a final 4. Oh and here’s some more facts since you like them so much….157-76!😘
Barnes is great not only because he beats Cal, but overall wins, SECT win, COY, Beat other big names and had us 5th in the country last year. He is a value too. We got all that for half the price y'all are paying to get clocked by the Peacocks in the opening round.😄

Final 4 brags and still brags by losers and in this case you didn't get past the first round. Why are you doing this to yourself?

You don't need to. Kevin already reposted what Bert said leading up to his departure.
One more time, I can’t help what other UK posters do or don’t do. His departure has nothing to do with me.

Barnes is great not only because he beats Cal, but overall wins, SECT win, COY, Beat other big names and had us 5th in the country last year. He is a value too. We got all that for half the price y'all are paying to get clocked by the Peacocks in the opening round.😄

Final 4 brags and still brags by losers and in this case you didn't get past the first round. Why are you doing this to yourself?
Yea but for what we pay we also got a NCAA title and final fours! I’ll take that with the occasional upset loss in the first round. Like I’ve said before, I like Barnes but I’ll say this, UT lost its best coach ever over a BBQ. Bruce took his grill, went to Auburn and gave them a final 4.

Yea but for what we pay we also got a NCAA title and final fours! I’ll take that with the occasional upset loss in the first round. Like I’ve said before, I like Barnes but I’ll say this, UT lost its best coach ever over a BBQ. Bruce took his grill, went to Auburn and gave them a final 4.
Pearl was fired for lying and not for a BBQ. Pearl has had a controversial career, he is better off somewhere other than UT.

I think Barnes is great! I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

Yea i agree, if Pearl wants final 4’s he’s definitely better off at Auburn.

That's one way to look at a final four. Another way is "Regional Champs."

Barnes is good, but I don't think he deserves to be labeled great. With the talent he's had since his early days at Texas, he should have more than 1 FF and a few elite 8s. He had more talent than KU throughout most of his Texas run.

Yea i agree, if Pearl wants final 4’s he’s definitely better off at Auburn.
Pretty sure he is more interested in Championships. He is leaving FF for the folks that celebrate losses.

That's one way to look at a final four. Another way is "Regional Champs."

Barnes is good, but I don't think he deserves to be labeled great. With the talent he's had since his early days at Texas, he should have more than 1 FF and a few elite 8s. He had more talent than KU throughout most of his Texas run.
Flagger, I have come up beside you like a dreadnought battleship throwing supporting fire for ya. Don't turn on me like a little commode hugging weasel with torpedoes.

If there is anything I can't stand it is ingratitude.

You wouldn't be the same if you were a UK fan. Ppl would take you serious. :p
It is funny, posters always want me to to leave UT and become whatever they are. I had rather lose every game to everybody than be a bammer and win them all.

I have loved being from east Tn and going to UT. I wouldn't trade for anything.

People do take me serious enough to get all worked up. 😁

Last edited:
Flagger, I have come up beside you like a dreadnought battleship throwing supporting fire for ya. Don't turn on me like a little commode hugging weasel with torpedoes.

If there is anything I can't stand it is ingratitude.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
Pearl was fired for lying and not for a BBQ. Pearl has had a controversial career, he is better off somewhere other than UT.

I think Barnes is great! I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

Pretty sure he is more interested in Championships. He is leaving FF for the folks that celebrate losses.
In that case he’s absolutely better off at Auburn! Maybe someday you’ll get to celebrate a final four loss. One can dream!!!

In that case he’s absolutely better off at Auburn! Maybe someday you’ll get to celebrate a final four loss. One can dream!!!
Celebrating losses is your dream, not mine.

In that case, you're saying Rick's entire career has been a total failure? ;) Also, you gotta get to Final Fours before you even have a chance to lose them. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT